Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 3rd May 2006, 08:55 AM
Suspended.

Smile

Here is a little tip for anyone wanting and instant free $100 credit:

Join Betezy BUT only put $100 into your account [I just wanted to try it out]. Yep, they give me another $100 straight up to bet with !!!
Not something that's advertised because most punters would put more in first time to get the free $200. I just fluked it with a trial deposit.

20% on other accounts, 100% for this one [for small amounts obviously]. They must have a auto thing going where you get $100 free for amounts from $100 to $500 and $200 for amounts above 500 to $1000.
Old 3rd May 2006, 09:15 AM

Crash.

Couldnt agree more,
If your winning with your selections, its free money (less time/effort/internet etc)
If i get 100 unit free from XYZ bookie only to have my account "slowed", or i get 90 units free from XYZ tabs, no hassles, no restrictions, easy withdrawls/deposits, that hand little card one can use at the local to pull out funds,
At the end of the day, sure there is better % with bookies, BUT !

After all, its a totaliser, my money, your money, bookies money, trainers money, owners money, THEY DONT CARE, they take their handling fee and give the leftovers to whom ever.

RE Betezy,
I used them for a while, i dont like the way the first pop up starts at WIN all the time ! hate it and it cost me money forgetting to change it.
I dont like the fact that they give you $500 "credit" should you "wish" to use it, thats just asking for more trouble, use up all your bank,...then,...use their 500,...how long before the knock on the door,..."excuse me, we are collecting the debt owed by you to XYZ bookie,...um,...500 + collection fee + Intrest + GST thats 650 thanks !

Otherwise they are great, easy site,

Cheers Ding
Old 3rd May 2006, 04:19 PM

[QUOTE=crash]Here is a little tip for anyone wanting and instant free $100 credit:

Join Betezy BUT only put $100 into your account [I just wanted to try it out]. Yep, they give me another $100 straight up to bet with !!!

thanks for the tip opened account $100 they gave me 10 $10 bets = $100, not sure if I can bet all at the sametime, hope I can turn there money into more $$$$
Old 3rd May 2006, 05:26 PM
Suspended.

Smile

Not a bad 'edge' eh?
Old 3rd May 2006, 06:56 PM
Suspended invalid e-mail address

Do you have to do anything specific to claim the free bet? I have just joined up and deposited $100, but that is all that is showing up in my account.
Old 3rd May 2006, 07:04 PM
Suspended.

You don't have to do anything, just check 'account balance' again. They might be onto us [?]
Old 4th May 2006, 08:37 AM

I don't know why Centreracing is so unknown. They offer best of all 3 totes, all days, metro, provincial and country. They also have best fluc, fixed price and SP on certain metro meetings but I don't use it so can't comment too much on it.

The down side to their best of tote service:
- betting closes at the advertised time not when the race jumps
- payout limits of $1250 country and provincial and $3000 metro
- no phone betting

Cheers
Old 4th May 2006, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinbok
I don't know why Centreracing is so unknown. They offer best of all 3 totes, all days, metro, provincial and country. They also have best fluc, fixed price and SP on certain metro meetings but I don't use it so can't comment too much on it.

The down side to their best of tote service:
- betting closes at the advertised time not when the race jumps
- payout limits of $1250 country and provincial and $3000 metro
- no phone betting Cheers

Chinbok, they do offer a range of products, but the same problem as with most others for those like me who bet each-way or place.

If you use their best of the totes services then the rules are that the place bets are paid @ home tote dividend.
Old 4th May 2006, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty
Do you have to do anything specific to claim the free bet? I have just joined up and deposited $100, but that is all that is showing up in my account.
I rang them because credit card deposit wasn't working, they put it though for me and she said I see you are a new account, thats when she said we have credited your account $10 x 10 bets =$100 the money went in straight away.
Old 4th May 2006, 07:02 PM
Suspended invalid e-mail address

They rang me today, just to verify details, and said they were depositing $100. Pretty good eh. Thanks for the tip Crash.