Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 11th April 2004, 11:02 AM

There was only one selection over the past 7 days. It won, paying $1.70 and $1.20. From 6 March, there have been 26 selections for a return of $40.30 for win betting and $30.50 for place betting. There were 19 winners and 24 placegetters. There is one selection today, and if it wins, the system will have produced 10 successive winners. It is:

Mornington R5 no.1 - Deliver Us.

There is only one selection today for Tabcorp. It is the Unitab selection. I don't know if it's a good sign, because last week there were 4 selections for no winners but all of them placed.

My system has been more or less "break-even". I'm looking at another rule which hopefully will improve the system. From today I'll begin to test it.
Old 11th April 2004, 03:20 PM

Well done Michaelg.Very short and I do not bet selections at that price,but weakened to-day.Paid for a Chateau Cask so will have fluid to-night.Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Ron.
Old 11th April 2004, 03:39 PM
Member.

Yep, it's going well. There's nothing wrong with short prices if they keep on winning Michael. :smile:
Old 11th April 2004, 03:46 PM

Hi, Ron50.

I'm glad you backed it. I didn't think the system would strike ten consequetive winners because the odds of this happening are too great, so I had my money on another horse - I should've known better! Well done, Unitab ratings. It's a pity they don't have some sort of ratings for sports betting.
Old 12th April 2004, 08:42 AM

Yep, congratulations Michael. I was on it. As has often been said here, little fish are sweet. It was the free tip from TRB too, so that would not have helped the price. Paid $1.86 for the win on IAS.