Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Price Predictor Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 28th December 2003, 10:02 PM

I was first!

:grin:
Old 28th December 2003, 10:18 PM

So what is so crash hot about this software that it gets it's own forum
Old 28th December 2003, 11:03 PM

On 2003-12-28 22:18, Shaun wrote:
So what is so crash hot about this software that it gets it's own forum

Hello Shaun,

put very simply, I couldn't punt without Price Predictor. There are many facets to the program.

It's a form viewing program. It imports Cyberhorse form and displays all the relevant information

It's a ratings program. Price Predictor has it's own inbuilt time-based ratings which are calculated automatically when importing the form.

It's a systems testing / filtering program. You can filter every horse in every race through a very wide variety of filters to make selections.

It's a systems building program. You can run your filters over as much back-data as you possess to determine past performance.

The program is far less expensive than other programs that do a similar job, and the form is also inexpensive. With the amount of money I've wasted on other commercially available systems, I could have purchased this program dozens of times over. I've rarely won with those other programs or systems, but have won quite a bit with Price Predictor.

I suggest you check it out. The website is http://www.capitalinfo.com.au/ There is a demo version which doesn't calculate future ratings or run systems, but which will give you an idea of what the program does. The program is very functional, which is a nice way of saying that there's no bells and whistles, but it gets the job done efficiently.

If you want to know more, there's many on this forum that have been using far longer than I who can attest to it's value.

Cheers,
Chris.

PS. Congrats Chrome... I bet you were just waiting around all day for the chance to post that one... :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: stebbo on 2003-12-28 23:05 ]
Old 28th December 2003, 11:14 PM

Shaun , In my opinion PP is the best value for money ratings program available. Neale Yardley has an excellent back up service to readily answer any questions you have.

I have used a few computer ratings programs over many years (some costing $3000 purchased by others) but have not seen any better than PP.The ratings won't find every winner but I use them in conjunction with another method and only rarely have a losing day by backing 2 or 3 overlays in every race I bet in, NEVER bet under 2/1, and stop betting when winning.

Whatever selection method you use if correct betting methods and disipline are not used you can't win.
Most punters are testament to that.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Old 29th December 2003, 11:30 AM

Hi Crash,

just one other point... The Price Predictor users have been asking Neale Yardley for a long time for a users group or forum for them to discuss issues related to the product. It is my understanding that this is the official forum for Price Predictor users.

Cheers,
Chris.
Old 30th December 2003, 04:00 AM
Suspended.

Stebbo,

What can I say about this official site now mate ?

only cheers.
Old 30th December 2003, 09:02 AM
mjs

Hi Shaun,
Once you purchase this piece of software you will be offered upgrades at around $750 per year. There is aslo the added costs of data. it is not as cheap as it first seems.
mjs
Old 30th December 2003, 01:13 PM

Hi

Upgrades from one version to the next only cost $250 and we usually only release new versions every two years or so. There is a System Analyser and Extra Form add-on for $750 but this is ann add-on rather than an upgrade - it lets you see how system profit and loss varies across system criteria and allows you to display more than 5 starts of form even if you download just 5 start form (but only if you have past downloads to supply such data).

Regards, Neale Yardley
Old 31st December 2003, 03:05 PM

hi Neale, just a note to say it is good to see you willing to have the product on open forum where users and non users alike can discuss pros and cons.
i am not a user and have limited knowledge of the program and do not know you but find the discussion of value and interest, so for what its worth , fine by me, have to go and get ready for the party tonight , so happy new year to all on this forum , look forward to more in 2004.
Old 1st January 2004, 03:38 PM

Hi The Late Mail,
I can't understand why you would stop betting when winning.
An overlay is an overlay whether it is in Race 1 or Race 9.
The whole point of the punt is to get overs whenever they occur.