Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th July 2002, 04:48 PM

On 2002-07-12 13:02, lumbarsua wrote:
Dear Supergirl,

"Anytime you want to have a go let me know."

A restriction now applies to THE PERSON, not just the user name.
Old 12th July 2002, 06:47 PM

Quote:
On 2002-07-12 13:02, lumbarsua wrote:
Dear Supergirl,

Anytime you want to have a go let me know.

I have only posted on this site once before...you can check, but felt the need again today after reading through this forum!
Thank god i found this site because i was lucky enough, after years and years of searching for a system that actually had the key ingredient i was looking for NO RISK, and you didn't have to rely on tipsters, staking etc.

After further investigation into Mark's ideas and processes, i was amazed as i could mathematically prove that his system worked as he claimed, as long as one did not stray from the rules.

Personally, i've lost $000's over the years in gambling and the stockmarket, i guess, i was the same as most people, they rush into things and don't sit down and logically deciphyr the facts and workings of certain systems....you learn over time to be more patient and realise that the process is the important thing then the money is a by-product.

Mark's system is one such system, that i believe is the only one, possibly in the world that is capable of returning RISK FREE profits, every system that claims this, that i've seen over the years, tends to rely on a recouping process, like manipulating prices as the bookies do to regain previous losses. Mark's is not like this.

It's a system if it were mine, i would keep very close to my chest, obviouisly hours upon hours of work has gone into its development, for anyone lucky to obtain a copy, they will see mathematically that Mark's system cannot be disputed, although a bit of time and effort needs to undertaken.

[ This Message was edited by: allanby on 2002-07-13 01:01 ]
Old 12th July 2002, 07:01 PM

Allanby, I don't know the full workings of the system but understand the methodology behind it. I have had some exposure to the rationale previously. I DO believe Mark's system works. Mathematically it is sound and takes care of the probability factor.

But enough said, I think it's up to Mark if he wants to divulge any further.