Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 21st January 2006, 06:35 PM

Talking BUY MY SYSTEM.....

All,

I see a lot of systems every so often appearing on this forum for sale. Yes they do get cleaned up by management but I hope mine will stay around.

Here it is ... I will give you the rules for free on the condition you agree to think about giving me $1 after you make your first $100....

If you don't agree then don't read below ....remember you must "THINK" about about giving me that $1.

1. This works on any race with the first 5 horses having run at least 4 races each.
2. Which ever horse has the highest place % is our horse.
3. Bet on it for a place only if it is showing more than $1.99 ( ie $2 or higher).

Its very simple ... why be complex.

This works ... just look at todays results .... 9 races bet so far today and a return of just over 16%.
Old 21st January 2006, 07:08 PM

Well the "no brainer" is there for all to see. still going strong
today-
sr4-3 gypsy honour
br6-1 high academy
br8-1 startlactic
Old 21st January 2006, 07:14 PM

feather,

I agree. No Brainer is a pretty good system too.

Has some nice results.
Old 21st January 2006, 10:07 PM
Suspended.

OK you guys [and any other beneficiaries], when are you going to send me that $1 for 'No Brainer'?

Like Dr. Ron said: "you could write a good system on the footpath outside of Ranwick and it wouldn't affect prices". The first run of outs and it's onto the next system :-)
Old 22nd January 2006, 12:22 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmip1
feather,

I agree. No Brainer is a pretty good system too.

Has some nice results.

Wes,have you tried it for a win.
Old 22nd January 2006, 01:19 PM
Suspended.

captain charger,

I originally wrote it as a win system [it works win or place]. I have done very well out of it over the years. For some reason though, it is not at it's best during the spring carnival [3 springs in a row]. I put the system up [deliberately] at the beginning of last spring. It started well but went a bit sour so it dropped out of the interest list.

I put it up to prove the point that a free system that works will not affect prices. I think I proved my point very well indeed.
I got a bit sick of reading that 'if anyone knew a good system that worked long term it would never be put up on a forum'. I think there have been quite a few over the years put up here that work fine long term. I'm not going to name them though. Punters should do their own leg-work.

Last edited by crash : 22nd January 2006 at 01:28 PM.
Old 22nd January 2006, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash
Like Dr. Ron said: "you could write a good system on the footpath outside of Ranwick and it wouldn't affect prices". The first run of outs and it's onto the next system :-)

Hi Crash, Ithink you have got us Doctors messed up. From memory it was our good buddy Dr Pangloss who quoted that one.
Old 22nd January 2006, 06:14 PM

Crash, i must admit at times this system gave me the (whatever word u want to use).
Since i was chopping and changing, cutting and pasting, I decided to go through the whole lot again starting from aug, (will be going through july papers soon)

Metro Tracks only
(min-max distance)

Aug 14r x 3w $24.50
Sep 10r x 4w $27.70
Oct 8r x 5w $22.20
Nov 14r x 4w $18.50
Dec 18r x 6w $23.40
Jan 8r x 6w $31.00

Non metro made a profit each month, but the Under $3 made a small loss in Nov. As you once said forget Perth,
Also interesting enough, over the 21 days, u do win some, but not enough to cover the losses. Also 58k+ a loss, I also kept the F&M races seperate from the above- 8r x 1w $9.30 (chilli cool)

Should mention i did forfeit quite a few good winners by using the newspaper and not the wa prices

Last edited by feather : 22nd January 2006 at 06:20 PM.
Old 22nd January 2006, 07:01 PM
Suspended.

Hi Feather,

I thought the original system was as good as it would go. Under $3PP is waste of time. Filly's and Mares [together] races, ditto and above 57kg.
I also ruled out in the original all cups, stakes and group races and another little rule from the original was to ignore races with a very short priced PP fav. that is against a selection [they beat the selection too often].

I used the WA PP site because it uses a mechanical system for PP odds which has the advantage of consistency [not necessarily better, just more consistent]. I think your figures would have been better using that site.

Dr. Ron,

Dr. Pergolas ? Ah, I knew it was Doc. though, my mind hasn't completely gone yet:-)

Cheers.

Last edited by crash : 22nd January 2006 at 07:06 PM.
Old 22nd January 2006, 07:33 PM

Crash, I have to agree with you regarding the wa site, In sept it created another 7r x 5w $28.60. But I wanted to be able to use the newspaper only, and it has been in profit The only cups that i by passed was if they were at the venue that it was racing in (mainly non metro).
But i would have to disagree with you regarding the short priced fav. (mainly non metro again)
This is what my newspaper results are Metro only.
I'm happy with it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf brainer-metro.pdf (16.3 KB, 872 views)