Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 9th July 2009, 10:13 AM

Default Anyone with a neural database....?

Would anyone with a neural data base have the values for the following selections? (Set to 3)

Thanks In Advance

27/05/09Canterbury41Floriade
27/05/09Canterbury510Avago
29/05/09Canberra36Skyrossa
31/05/09Gosford11Made it to the moon
Old 9th July 2009, 10:14 AM

...and these? (sorry wouldn;t allow me to put it in one post...)

01/06/09Taree21Master Danny
02/06/09Rockhampton31Graiglea Hummer
05/06/09Goulburn38Al Mateena
05/06/09Goulburn49Briolette
05/06/09Grafton17Subculture
05/06/09Grafton34Cabriole
10/06/09Gold Coast511Questionheir
Old 14th July 2009, 12:11 PM

Anyone please?
Old 7th December 2010, 11:23 AM

Didn't get much help last time, but hoping this time might be different.....

Can anyone, who has records or a database of the neural top raters, be able to provide a list of worst performing tracks with regard to strike rates for neural top raters?

Looking over my results the following tracks are poor performers:

Armidale
Ballina
Bendigo
Coffs Harbour
Colac
Coonabarrabran
Coonamble
Flemington
Gawler
Geelong
Gold Coast
Grafton
Hamilton
Hawkesbury
Horsham
Inverall
Kembla Grange
Kyneton
Moe
Morphettville
Murray Bridge
Muswellbrook
Newcastle
Penola
Pt Lincoln
Queanbeyan
Randwick
Rosehill
Sunshine Coast
Tamworth
Taree
Wangaratta
Warrnambool
Wodonga
Wyong
Yarra Valley

Thanks In Advance
Old 7th December 2010, 12:20 PM

Smile Data base?

Morning Stix,

Sorry, can't help you with any records, but I do use the Neurals for my selections and I was just wanting to say that for me the thing with using the Neurals is that they are interactive. So what one person might see as the result on any particular race might be totally different to how you might be reading the Neurals for that race.
Or of course I might be totally wrong.
Old 7th December 2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix
Can anyone, who has records or a database of the neural top raters, be able to provide a list of worst performing tracks with regard to strike rates for neural top raters?

Looking over my results the following tracks are poor performers:

Confused!
If you know them already, why do you ask?

Just curious.
Old 7th December 2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomaca
Confused!
If you know them already, why do you ask?

Just curious.
The are my records for a two month period only.....hoping others with a larger database maybe able to concur or advise otherwise...
Old 8th December 2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
The are my records for a two month period only.....hoping others with a larger database maybe able to concur or advise otherwise...
fair enough Stix, although it wasn't made clear in your post, specially since you were looking for data from May and June last year, indicating that you have at least a year's worth of data.

I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions, it's always dangerous.
Old 8th December 2010, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomaca
fair enough Stix, although it wasn't made clear in your post, specially since you were looking for data from May and June last year, indicating that you have at least a year's worth of data.

I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions, it's always dangerous.
Yeah, my bad.
I actually gave up the neural last year as there didn't seem to be too many willing to assist, so wrongly or rightly, I thought it wasn't worth my time persuing...but now I have some promising (but limited) results.

I was just going through some extra analysis of the data I have and started looking at tracks POT and S/R for (my filtered) top raters, so not all top raters and found those track so far have performed well away from the mean.

I'm not looking at WA or TAS venues, but past experience says they don't perform well.

NSW venues, seems to be the most inconsistent with Metro, Provincial and country meetings as a group throwing up surprising numbers on the low side, but can be "massaged" with filters and dropping a few tracks, particularly the lower level country venues.

SA venues also seem to be very inconsistent and even with filters, I struggle to find a viable method.

Vic and Qld are reasonable, with some larger dividends being found in QLD, the Gold Coast track and neurals appear to be a natural fit for laying Geelong synthetic also appears to not be viable at al with (filtered) top raters.

Anyway, just some of my observations from the inital two month results.

Hope to find my old data base and go over the same filters to see any "sands of time" type movements

All the best.

Anyone want to drop me a line on neurals, would be appreciated via pro_pun @ aanet dot com dot au
Old 8th December 2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Yeah, my bad.
I actually gave up the neural last year as there didn't seem to be too many willing to assist, so wrongly or rightly, I thought it wasn't worth my time persuing...but now I have some promising (but limited) results.

I was just going through some extra analysis of the data I have and started looking at tracks POT and S/R for (my filtered) top raters, so not all top raters and found those track so far have performed well away from the mean.

I'm not looking at WA or TAS venues, but past experience says they don't perform well.

NSW venues, seems to be the most inconsistent with Metro, Provincial and country meetings as a group throwing up surprising numbers on the low side, but can be "massaged" with filters and dropping a few tracks, particularly the lower level country venues.

SA venues also seem to be very inconsistent and even with filters, I struggle to find a viable method.

Vic and Qld are reasonable, with some larger dividends being found in QLD, the Gold Coast track and neurals appear to be a natural fit for laying http://www.propun.com.au/racing_for...ies/biggrin.gif Geelong synthetic also appears to not be viable at al with (filtered) top raters.

Anyway, just some of my observations from the inital two month results.

Hope to find my old data base and go over the same filters to see any "sands of time" type movements http://www.propun.com.au/racing_for...milies/cool.gif

All the best.

Anyone want to drop me a line on neurals, would be appreciated via pro_pun @ aanet dot com dot au
Well I don't as such use the Neurals for betting but since I have them I automatically run them when I 'm looking at the results and the CP second selection without any filters shows a profit for the win almost any day.

In this case if someone was going to bet on them without filters, I'd say follow Baghwan's advice and stop betting when a good winner found.

And they score in the range from evens to almost any odds so no point in leaving any out, maybe the very short ones?

Good luck