Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th May 2012, 01:50 PM

Default develop a system

this is for moeee

go and get a decent database moeee, you'll have a ball with it, and it will answer all those pesky little questions you have on all matter of things. the database i've got is from this site, and the horses that should appear in the results actually do, so to me it confirms it's authenticity.

$400 spend and you're away.

but that's only a part of it moeee. i haven't had a wager since i've had this database, never really been a huge punter, nor one who needs to bet all the time. what it's taught me is that "there is a very fine line between winning and losing"

and my main system has been proven as a goer. it's a win% based system and there are a couple of filters that the database won't do, which gives me a further edge (yes moeee i'll give one of them to you .... where the horse is trained).

i've proven quite a few other systems, but as i said in a prior post, that's the easy bit.

there 12 years worth of data there ........

i'm still trying to prove one of my other favourite systems that i was sure was a really big goer but ???