Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th July 2002, 10:02 AM

Based on over 5,000 selections, over 70% of city class horses win within five starts if they have won at least one metropolitan race previously in their career.

The average winning price is $7.11

The most long priced winners all come from horses which did NOT run a place at their previous start.

Of those longpriced winners (over 20/1), over 80% only ran out of a place a maximum twice in their last 5 starts.

The winning horses that ran a place at their previous start had an average winning price of $4.60.

40% of horses which won within five starts also won more than one race.

E.G. 14321 or 16115.

Maybe some might find this another useful approach. I actually took a formguide and went through it with a fine-toothed comb.
If you had backed every single horse running in every metropolitan race, in every state, for it's previous 5 starts...(including the donkeys and excluding maidens and hurdlers),
You would have made a small profit!
Astounding.

With the correct class of horses, and a good staking plan to multiply the winnings, you could make a very good profit.

For those curious, my stable system is showing a skinny profit with the 80 horses previously selected in my posting only having an average of less than two runs each.
Because I had many adverse comments about it, I won't post weekly selections, but will post the final results in table form which can be verified using Ozeform horse query and the TAB results. (VIC DIVIDENDS)