Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 23rd December 2014, 07:00 PM

Default TF results?

Does anyone know where I can see TF for all the field (not just the first 3)
Old 23rd December 2014, 07:19 PM
Banned

Dynamic Odds, free trial available. Also see fluctuations for Betfair and other Bookmakers.
Old 23rd December 2014, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinconpaul
Dynamic Odds, free trial available. Also see fluctuations for Betfair and other Bookmakers.
A MUST have for any serious punter, especially those that work to odds. Since I subscribed it has made my job so much easier, everything on one screen.
Old 23rd December 2014, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
A MUST have for any serious punter, especially those that work to odds. Since I subscribed it has made my job so much easier, everything on one screen.

Another upside with DO, is that it can be downloaded to excel, allegedly....if you're a computer programmer, it seems! With excel compatability, it would sky rocket it's usefulness.

With no forum or DO backup, it leaves a programming illiterate like me, having to work round these limitations, still doing OK, but having to spend countless hours building a custom database. That's still OK, as being hands on teaches you a lot of unwritten stuff about punting, that a programmer would never glean.
Old 24th December 2014, 12:16 PM

Thanks all, it was mainly for archived results not real time, I've found that what is listed as fluctuations is not what happened in real time (in many cases)
Old 24th December 2014, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper
Thanks all, it was mainly for archived results not real time, I've found that what is listed as fluctuations is not what happened in real time (in many cases)

Dynamic Odds have years of backdata party, as well as live.
Old 24th December 2014, 12:52 PM

Rinconpaul, had a gander at DO, just trying to work out exactly what the service is. But noticed they have several ratings mobs, some quite expensive, I don't normally consider paying for ratings but I'm working on something at the mo. that may benefit from the ease of using ratings.

There is one mob there HORSE RACING 2DAY charging only $2.50 a day , claiming 80% S/R in Top 2. Don't seem to be able to find a web site though?
Old 24th December 2014, 01:03 PM

Fixed Odds fluctuations are far more powerful and accurate then bookies fluctuations from all studies I've performed in the past.
*RaceCensus now updated to 31/03/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg
Old 24th December 2014, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper
Rinconpaul, had a gander at DO, just trying to work out exactly what the service is. But noticed they have several ratings mobs, some quite expensive, I don't normally consider paying for ratings but I'm working on something at the mo. that may benefit from the ease of using ratings.

There is one mob there HORSE RACING 2DAY charging only $2.50 a day , claiming 80% S/R in Top 2. Don't seem to be able to find a web site though?

Party, c'mon??...you've been round long enough, if they were that good, do you think they'd be selling the good oil for $2.50 a day??

It's the $2.50 a day times 1000 clients, is where the pay day is. Sure you'll wake up and move on, but there'll always be someone else to step up with the promise of those few words, "80% S/R in Top 2".

The cruel part is, there's no government/consumer protection agency who gives a rats about punters being ripped off or not, and these mobs know it.

As for DO, it's a good place to start assembling a database where you get the Betfair Back, Lay & SP data as well as flucs and be able to make comparisons with free rating agencies like AAP.

CP, they also have fixed odds flucs for most bookmakers, current and past. I'm sounding like a salesman, but DO does have it's downfalls.

Last edited by Rinconpaul : 24th December 2014 at 01:10 PM.
Old 24th December 2014, 01:33 PM

Riconpaul, certainly have been around for a while and yes to all of the above, I'm a bit puzzled though that DO will endorse them, I mean it kinda puts doubt on their business I think.