Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 30th May 2013, 02:34 PM

darky what the guys are saying is they've given you more then 1 example of horses winning in your given test period where you state you've had 1 winner and they've found multiple and you won't address why that is the case.

Is there an additional rule you've haven't shared or something? Because as far as I can see these guys have a valid point on a number of additional horses winning in the timeframe you've given that you haven't accounted for?

Cheers
Old 30th May 2013, 02:54 PM
Banned

Smile

Eva,
The selections I,ve given are the ONLY ones I have marked..
You can add another 1 today (so far) K Grange R 3 H4 -Bet 113 Won $2.70.

The problem as I see it is some gxxb comes out from the wood work to cause problems and then 1 or 2 others think they,ll have a bit of sport at my expense.

Genuine punters I can tolerate but some who,ve never bet more than $1 E/W should keep their opinions to themselves.

I dont mean to be rude to anyone here but if one has nothing to say except Criticism they would be best served keeping such opinions to themselves.

Thanks for responding in a nice manner and I hope thats cleared things up for you .

That will be my last response on this topic.

Cheers
darky

Last edited by darkydog2002 : 30th May 2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old 1st June 2013, 08:51 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

100 % successes
Old 1st June 2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkydog2002
100 % successes
Incredible.
Old 1st June 2013, 11:00 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Eva,
The selections I,ve given are the ONLY ones I have marked..
You can add another 1 today (so far) K Grange R 3 H4 -Bet 113 Won $2.70.

The problem as I see it is some gxxb comes out from the wood work to cause problems and then 1 or 2 others think they,ll have a bit of sport at my expense.

Genuine punters I can tolerate but some who,ve never bet more than $1 E/W should keep their opinions to themselves.

I dont mean to be rude to anyone here but if one has nothing to say except Criticism they would be best served keeping such opinions to themselves.

Thanks for responding in a nice manner and I hope thats cleared things up for you .

That will be my last response on this topic.

Cheers
darky

Hi All.
First and foremost I must say that the above comments are very unnecessary and objectionable on a forum such as this one. Each and every one has a right to post and I for one do not like to see things that are arguably wrong and I will continue to pointing out glaring errors.

The rules as explained the the author are explicit, and results can be easily checked, as I and others have. Why try to convince people that it is 100% successful when it is not.

A Ripsnorter "Lay" System- With Results.
The Rule.
Any horse that ran 33 or 44 in past 2 starts in current campaign.
Results 19/5 - 27/5

My best guess (and I use UNITAB) is that the discrepancy (If any) is that the SIMPLE rules are being misunderstood.
33 or 44 in CURRENT campaign.
NOT 3X3 or 4X4 or 33X or 44 X.

I cant explain it any more simpler than that.
darkydog2002

100 % successes

LAY: 31/05/2013 SUNSHINE COAST (SUN)
bR 4 # 3 2244 CALL ME RUSTY WON 2.80
LAY: 31/05/2013 QUEANBEYAN (QEN)
XR 5 # 4 2133 YOU'RE KIDDING ME WON 4.50
LAY: 25/05/2013 MACKAY (MAC)
XR 1 # 3 6233 WOODPARK ROAD WON 2.40
LAY: 19/05/2013 WARWICK FARM (WAF)
SR 1 # 9 5x44 VISION SPLENDID WON 3.60
LAY: 19/05/2013 SUNSHINE COAST (SUN)
bR 6 # 1 x133 REQUIREMENT WON 2.50
LAY: 19/05/2013 MT GAMBIER (MTG)
XR 2 # 3 x244 MANNERTONE WON 5.80

I note that the author has suggested a couple of times that this will be his last response on this topic, but please let us hear one more response and fully explain your reasons for quoting that the obvious is incorrect.
If I have made any errors in my summation I apologise, and if I do cop any flack I can assure you that it will be my last visit to this site.

Regards

Enjay

Last edited by enjay : 1st June 2013 at 11:06 PM.
Old 2nd June 2013, 01:52 AM

Enjay
You've backed up your claims with facts and haven't been rude or agressive so you shouldn't cop any flak for that. If you stop correcting the claims of the author see how quickly this thread will die and you can use your talents elsewhere on the forum.

Speedy
Old 2nd June 2013, 08:30 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
The Rule.

Any horse that ran 33 or 44 in past 2 starts in current campaign.

Results 19/5 - 27/5

102 Bets/ 1 win @$2.45.
Intuitively this is not logical to me. What if the horse ran 4th. when it was way out of its class? What if it had shocking luck in running? What if the jockey rode it badly? What about 34 or 43? What about 24 or 45?
Sorry folks, but something so ridiculously simple as laying any horse that ran 33 or 44 in its past 2 starts in its current campaign is not the quick, easy, fix for someone who knows absolutely nothing about racing to consistently win money on horse racing.
Old 2nd June 2013, 08:48 AM

I just came across this thread -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBen
If you stop correcting the claims of the author see how quickly this thread will die and you can use your talents elsewhere on the forum.

Speedy
So I'm beginning to think the whole thread should be filed under "Fiction" and we forget and move on....
Old 2nd June 2013, 09:25 AM

We have received a number of TOUs about incorrect results being posted.

It is not the moderator's job to enter the debate.

However, as always, readers should do their own due diligence on anything that is posted.

This thread is now being closed.

Moderator.