Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 31st October 2010, 07:34 PM

Post deleted. Quoting a now moderated post.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 31st October 2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 31st October 2010, 07:35 PM
Suspended.

Post deleted. Quoting a now moderated post.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 31st October 2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 31st October 2010, 07:41 PM
Suspended.

Post deleted. Please don't talk down to or lecture other posters. Take careful note of this warning. Thanks.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 31st October 2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 31st October 2010, 08:05 PM

Post deleted. If you think somebody is using multiple identities, don't post about it on the Forum. Tell us and we will investigate. Accusing people in error is embarrassing for everybody. Thanks.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 31st October 2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 31st October 2010, 08:32 PM

Mr Bhagwan I can assure you Im not Mr Barry. Mr Barry is in fact a good friend of mine as we often go sailing together.

These are not tips but a method to introduce some solid punting discussion into the forum, especially after the joke systems posted by some others. I am sure you will agree that the standard of discussion has improved as a result of Mr Barrys efforts in posting his contenders.

Im sorry but I cant post the value criteria for each selection. I made a promise to Mr Barry and Im sure you will understand that I am a man of my word.

The selections today were very easy to make a profit from. At flat stakes, betting every single selection at best of three totes then Yes they made a small loss of about 8%. These selections are profitable long term, but I do mean long term and I will admit they don’t make a very large profit long term.

But. If you had simply looked for best price on offer today using the tools that are freely available to do so then you could have made a nice profit from betting every single selection. If you had made a few smart choices then you could have done Very Very well. LightHuman2010 obviously made a smart choice at least once today. You see its not just a matter of finding good selections but it is also a matter of betting smartly. The return from Every single selection today at prices which were freely available was around +8%.

Even the stop at a win bettors would have had a good day today with 4.5 returned (at tote prices) from the first 4 bets. Now Im not advocating stopping at a proft for the day as I would have missed out on one of my better days recently. I just use this as an example of how you could have made a profit today from these contenders.

Last edited by TheNeedle : 31st October 2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: removed shouting
Old 31st October 2010, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedle
Post deleted. Shouting.

My apologies moderator3. I didnt intend to shout.

Please advise what is the correct method for highlighting a key phrase or point within a post?
Old 31st October 2010, 08:49 PM
Suspended.

During my cruise around the Tasman I have relied on TheNeedle to post the qualified investment propositions, as he/she has done such an outstandingly profitable job for me I am going to insist that he continues to provide them till at least Thursday this week, watch out for Tuesday as early indications are that I am in for a huge day.

I see that there has been comment about my investment strategy that is risk free and is capable of producing phenominal profits, as this stage I am not prepared to go into the finer details of it until I am confident that these investment vehicles are being taken seriously and that some have a full understanding of how value is calculated.
Lighthuman2010 has posted some great things so far that almost give it away, if I knew who he was I would congratulate him on being one of the most perceptive punters I have seen.

Mr barry
Old 31st October 2010, 08:56 PM
Suspended.

Wow I just received the spreadsheet today from TheNeedle of todays investments and when I had seen a very large place bet in there I was going to castigate him but alas it was a very nice winner indeed that topped off a great day.
Anyway computer goes off on my boat when we are having lobster for supper washed down with Moet and strawberries.
Have a good evening everyone.
Old 31st October 2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeedle
My apologies moderator3. I didnt intend to shout.

Please advise what is the correct method for highlighting a key phrase or point within a post?

Large bold type and posting word after word in capitals is considered shouting. Occasionally highlighting something by using bold type - but not increasing its size - is OK as is occasionally underlining. But of course it depends on context. So using same size bold type to flame someone would be considered flaming plus shouting at them. Example: Posting you idiot is not acceptable.
Old 1st November 2010, 01:27 PM

Post deleted. Posting public complaints about moderation is not acceptable. Thanks.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 1st November 2010 at 04:42 PM.