Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 13th July 2002, 09:07 PM

have been reading this forum a bit and see there are a few experts here.....has anyone got any knowledge of the track-er software..i am just starting and see this as getting up to speed fairly quickly, if it works, going from the website!

cheers

wombat
Old 13th July 2002, 09:15 PM

Hi wombat,

Welcome to the forum!

In regards to that software, I am not really familiar with it. If it is used to test systems etc, then I would say it could be worth investigation.
However, if it's used to pick winners, I would be very cautious, as there is no software program that can consistantly pick winners and make a profit.
You may even find it useful to use excel to formulate your own filters based on statistics, but even then it's not rigid, you have to make decisions on many variables.

Old 13th July 2002, 11:44 PM

That tracker software is purly a very expensive computerised recoupment staking plan which is designed to win a certain amt. on each selection including losses.

You can do that manually , you dont have to pay the $3500 asking price, its not worth that sort of money.

They get you to track & bet the TAB Favs. using their staking plan .
If you want to use a progressive staking plan of this nature, its wise to set your target no more than 0.125% per race e.g. $1.00 for every $800.00

They were suggesting 0.4% per race e.g.$20 per $5000, this is a sure way to court disaster chasing short priced Favs.

Start chasing Favs. on paper & you will find out what happens when you get your 1st. run of 20 outs in a row . backing unders, it takes forever to recover.

If you want to use a progressive staking plan I feel the Retirement staking plan would have to be the safest & the best to use.

Never spend more than $350 on any computerised system or staking plan.
No matter how good they say it is.
That Tracker mob appear to be targeting the the novice punter.If you go to their site, they use a lot of nieve languaging.
E.g."The TAB is owned by the Government,they have already made their profit." What the!nowhere do they infer that if everyone bet the same horse it will affect the horses price.

My advise DONT pay it even though they offer a money back guarantee, you try & get your $3500 out of them without paying expensive solicitors.

Old 15th July 2002, 01:43 AM

thanks for that....i need to do a bit more research ....i know there are some ********** out there...
wombat