Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th February 2003, 01:04 AM

Rule 1)Only consider races where these two stables have more than two runners each. Rule 2)Disregard the most favoured runner from each stable. Rule 3)Make a dutch book and back each runner up to and including 10/1 to win $100. Rule 4)Make a dutch book again,and back each runner over 10/1 to win $200. Rule 5)Add your total outlay of rules 3&4,and have saver bets on the favourite runner from each stable.My logic behind this train of thought is to try and capitalise on these two trainers strike rate.If they can consistently win 4 or 5 races between them each saturday,then this system should stand up.I will monitor it for 6 months,then post the results .Cheers
Old 15th March 2004, 09:22 PM

Gday Angel...

I looked at Hawkes and Waterhouse and disregarded em as having way too many runners. Sure lotsa winner but ************ me they put some runners up. It was hard to keep up. It sounds like you have found a way to bet em successfully tho

Why not try Moody and Oshea on similar betting strategy and see how ya go.. they have spectacular success rates and not too many runners

As for Oshea...the Provincials on a saturday are a happy hunting ground; same with Freedman and Moody and to a lesser extent Alan Bailey at the Coast

xptdriver@hotmail.com