Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 25th November 2003, 04:49 PM
Suspended.

Your spaceship is about to leave ...you better hurry or you will be stuck on planet earth !

Cheers.
Old 25th November 2003, 06:54 PM
puntz

There is a staking plan on the thread below well one of them, and has stood the test of time. It comes from a popoular racing magazine. First saw around 1998.
( 9/4 STAKING PLAN,with instructions),

http://www.propun.com.au/forums/vie...ic=4032&forum=7

Old 25th November 2003, 07:11 PM

you sure have me confused good 4th
Old 25th November 2003, 07:37 PM

If i understand this correctly....over 100 races all your horses paying odds equaled $92 and you have a win percentage of 36%....are you backing win or place....i would think win...you must be backing some short priced horses and no matter what stakeing you use unless you can get a better average price you are going no where fast..to be honest i would stick to level stakes untill you can show a profit with your selections
Old 25th November 2003, 09:13 PM

Good 4th,

Punting success isn't about finding some clever little betting scheme that can help turn a loser into a winner or even to get a 'soft ride'.

These schemes do not work period! They don't make sense mathematically but more importantly they don't make sense in the realy world of punting when you are putting the money on...anyone that has had reasonable betting experience knows this.

I don't aim to change your mind or stop you in your search for such a scheme that can compensate for insufficient selection and or betting decisions...but in 1,2,3,5,6 years time when you are still experimenting with such schemes, be sure to remember my words and those of others who offer there advice about these things :smile: Cheers!
Old 25th November 2003, 09:54 PM

Thanks for you views, i did'nt think anyone would understand it,to put it into words is a bit hard.
All the concept is, target betting spread over a series of races.

Cheers
Old 26th November 2003, 07:58 AM
Suspended.

Good 4th.
I thought my previous response was reasonable all things considered.

Your question [ how to chase losses basicly ] have been understood in this post by some and your other post by all. The answers there were: Dont chase lost money and to avoid it in the first place. Improve your handicapping skills. Stop chasing long shots. Progression betting or progressive odds won't save you. Bet level stakes until you can show a profit before doing anything fancy. After ignoring these solutions your post here is asking the same basic questions[?]. Eg. How do I stop the fires around me said the man with the flame thrower. Get rid of the flame thrower came the sensible answers. But there must be some other way !

Cheers.

[ This Message was edited by: crash on 2003-11-26 10:00 ]