Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th June 2003, 06:16 PM

You posted this in 3 forums....sounds like you are trying to sell the system yourself.....i hope managment approved....don't think so....get a life and stop trying to sell your rubbish on here
Old 12th June 2003, 07:14 PM
Moderator 1

The original post was not authorised and has been deleted. Please refer to the terms of use of the forum and DO NOT post advertising material on the forum.
Old 12th June 2003, 10:00 PM

"wise_bettor" your spam has been deleted and your participation in this forum has been restricted.
Old 13th June 2003, 08:19 AM

Get your ******** off this site. Be aware our tech people can trace you, even though you are using a yahoo address to register for this forum.

For someone who claims to make $5000 per week from betting plus another $5000 per week from selling the tips you are pretty desperate to be using a free web server and trying to give yourself free promotion in breach of these Forum Terms of Use.

You even posted your ******** again this time using a new user name "raptors".

Here is the crap you posted minus of course the address to the ******** site.

"I just came across this betting system and picks from EDITED its really good. If everyone uses this system the bookies are going to go broke...but wouldnt it be a bad thing?? If the bookies go broke we cant bet anymore...oh well i hope we all get our share before they go broke. The picks from there are so good...they went 12-4 for +1200 units last week. I hope they continue like that so we can kick some bookie a$$!"
Old 13th June 2003, 12:22 PM

Quapi,

Have to agree that it is extremely strange that someone claiming to make $500,000 a year (I presume this is US$ as well which means nearly A$1,000,000) can't afford to pay a half decent web designer OR afford to have their site hosted professionally! Also why is someone making that much money even bothering with the hastle of trying to recruit more suckers by spamming your site? If I had that much income coming in I think I would be kicking back on a beach in the Bahamas about now!