Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 20th February 2004, 11:13 AM

so who ya betting with now?
Old 20th February 2004, 11:36 AM

I dont think im allowed to say cause when we were dicussing it in this thread two posts got deleted
Old 20th February 2004, 11:39 AM

anyway heres an email address .....
vonnika at hotmail dot com .....drop us an email and ill send you one back
Old 20th February 2004, 12:39 PM

I have also given IAS the flick for race betting. If you transfer to the new site you have to move your money which means (as I understand it) you can't use the same account for sports betting and racing. Also I noticed a couple of weeks ago that one of the "Divi+" meetings (I think it was Sydney) only paid Bettadiv on the last 2 races. The way it is going you will only be able to get Divi+ on a selected feature race!

I have also moved my race betting to the other competitor that offers better than TAB on every race. Won't mention the name here as it will probably result in the post being deleted (if I haven't said too much already!) but the name implies they are a sports bookmaker! You can email me Chris if you wan't more info!
Old 20th February 2004, 12:44 PM

On 2004-02-20 12:39, becareful wrote:
Also I noticed a couple of weeks ago that one of the "Divi+" meetings (I think it was Sydney) only paid Bettadiv on the last 2 races.

Hi Becareful,

I had a winner in one of these races, so I rang them up and asked about it.. I got the DiviPlus dividend posted within a few minutes...

One thing that I will give them is that when you have an issue like this, then I have always had very good service... I've had to ring them a total of 4 times in the past 8 months on issues of their payout, and every time they've fixed it no questions asked.

The fact that I've never had to ring the TAB or my other internet sports betting bookie might say somthing tho.

Cheers,
Chris.

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2004-02-20 13:17 ]
Old 20th February 2004, 12:55 PM

I had to ring them a couple of times and i can say they were more than helpful no complaints in that regard whatsoever ...were they going that bad that they couldnt afford to pay divi plus on all metro meetings..... I dont think so ..Im more inclined to think that they were Sqeeeeezing every last dollar ..... cant see the sense in it myself when theres so much competion out there for the gambling dollar ... thats my last on the matter cos i aint there anymore
Old 20th February 2004, 03:47 PM

Just received an email from IAS advising of the new site and that you must transfer to the new site to take advantage of Divi+, etc. I guess better late than never on advising the customers!

I guess on the positive side the site does look quite nice and does seem slightly faster than the old one although I can't work out why you have to have seperate accounts for sports and racing betting?

Chris,
I have NEVER been paid an incorrect dividend by any other internet bookmaker (the closest was once when a bookie showed a winning Tennis bet as losing but that was not really their fault - the official ATP Tennis website posted the wrong results for the match. As soon as the correct results were posted the error was corrected and an apology emailed to all affected customers). I guess the relevant question is did they fix up the dividend for your account only or did they fix it for every winner including the ones that didn't realise and hence didn't complain???
Old 20th February 2004, 04:58 PM
Suspended.

I also now use that 'other' account too, Becareful. Slower but reliable.

I was contacted early last week about the new ias site and they were offering Divi+ ???

However, they did not say Divi+ on ALL races, so I'll wait and see before using them again.

Cheers.
Old 21st February 2004, 02:06 PM

IAS.....WHERE HAVE THE PRICES GONE ????
Old 21st February 2004, 05:50 PM

Mark,
You have to go to their new site, the link is on the OLD site.

It's really good the new site, I'd click on a race go and have a crap and by the time I got back it MIGHT have loaded.

These people have got to be kidding, they must think it's a joke or something.

I use 4 different sites everyday, no trouble with any of them except these jokers.