Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 26th December 2007, 09:23 AM

If you are going to be a winner today how about listing a couple of your selections now, to prove you aren't all talk ?
Old 26th December 2007, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomaca
Prove it!

cant be

if you find yourself desperate enough to follow a 'loss making system' which you believe can turn a profit by careful staking, ill put you on to an old mate of mine, one of the worst gamblers ive ever know & his simple philosophy? just keep doubling until in the black or pockets are empty, seen him win & lose small fortunes in an afternoon. turnover $5k to win $50? yes real, real clever that.

he has finally has seen the errors of his ways, & all these loss chasing schemes are just variations on the martingale & as such cannot work in any way, shape or form. the real tragedy for devotees of this rubbish is that its just not necessary, & many of these poor suffering fools have convinced themselves that it is the only way to beat the punt. ha!

instead put your energies into developing that selection method,mechanical or otherwise & aim for a paper return of at least 20-30%, you will need it as the realities of the punt will drag that number down by at least 1/2

& finally there are methods that do work, the price you pay? time, lots & lots of time
Old 26th December 2007, 11:20 AM

Default gold system

i remember about 30 years ago meeting a fellow that had bought "the gold system" . it was based on an american idea which randomly has a lot of appearl but would test the commitment of the user. i never used it but it may actually work.

this system was simply to back the longest priced last start winner in a race.

that is all.
if you recall over the past spring carnival a few bottlers got up.

and i suppose they get up every day. i recall over the past month i have backed trimvision twice at double figure odds (west aust) after he won the start before.
(not based on the gold system) i think trimvision has won 4 on end now the last as a short priced favorite.
Old 26th December 2007, 11:25 AM
Suspended.

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSystemKing
Its good to see I am now getting supporters here of my betting system. Because yes. It can be done. High falutin theory doesn't work in the rough and tumble of REAL betting. What WORKS is practice. DOING. Not pretending. Not saying "It can't be done" in theory so I am not going to attempt it. All I need are my great system selections, deciding whether or not to back them when I see what they are and the betting, then staking them right. I expect to be a winner again today. Now all those who say it can't be done, I hope your all winning or as usual is this sour grapes from those who cannot do, so they say it cannot be done?

Give us a break mate [look at meee, look at meeee!].

We don't have ********ing competitions here.
Consistent winners have no need to brag. Any idiot can get onto a forum and drone on about make-believe success at anything. It's another thing to prove it. So either stop skiting how big you are and show us the goods, or go elsewhere to attract the attention that you [obviously] crave.

Last edited by crash : 26th December 2007 at 11:34 AM.
Old 26th December 2007, 11:46 AM

You have missed my points. All you need to do is develop and refine a sound betting system - it DOESN'T MATTER if it makes some small loss like 1% over 100 or 200 bets or whatever when you are developing it because that is statistically irrelevant over 10,000, over 50,000 bets and if you wait that long to use it you'll never have a bet! lol rofl Anyway, any small POT loss should be improved upon by not automatically backing the system's dud selections and getting decent odds on what you do bet and also watching the betting with a smart eagle eye. Not automatically taking TAB starting price. lol Now you have your system all you need to maximise your rewards is a decent staking plan. Simple really. And NOW you have your Free Gold Betting System. I reckon the SMART punters, the WINNERS, will know what I am talking about or at least NOW seriously have a think. Winners debunk theory. WINNERS DO.

Last edited by TheSystemKing : 26th December 2007 at 11:49 AM.
Old 26th December 2007, 12:57 PM

Givin me a headache....not to mention the amount of times i have unsucessfully 'unsubscribed' from the thread only find my inbox full.

Heres the deal >>>

1. We do understand your theory
2. We just dont agree to it....long term becasue it probabaly doesnt run hand in hand alongside our own selection methods where we can win without the risk of staking / catch ups.
3. We now presume when you said "free Gold System" you were only suggesting the staking method .....and not a selection method + staking method together which in my books consitutes a 'system'
4. Unless your going to supply or post selections + stakes on an ongoing daily basis we wont agree or listen to 'claims' with open ears. Its that simple...& i'm sure you agree thats fair enough.
5. We will go away presuming you are making money ....for now.... on your methods.

'we' = i presume this is what most think ?

can we end it yet?
Old 26th December 2007, 01:50 PM

Default Test for progression staking

Ok! to put at least my mind to rest over the staking question, I am going to test it on the favs.
I was going to test level betting and also doubling up after a losing bet.
While I'm running this it would be just as easy to test other staking plans.
If any of you have a fav. staking plan put it up in reply, or if it's secret you can email me. It can be as complex as you like but you have to put it in a form that I can understand, I never used staking! Baghwan posted a few but, mate, I haven't got a clue what you meant by 11121223 (just an example, not what you posted) etc.
Something along the line of: bet one unit 3 times if no winner found then bet 2 units 5 times if still no winner found, then revert to 1 unit or 2 unit if winner found.
Or 1 units if odds $3.00 or more 2 units if $2.50, or double the previous bet if <2.00 etc. you can make any combination, I can code it, so long as I understand what you mean.
If no takers (deep in heart knowing it can't work) that's OK too, at least we all agree it's a crock.
Cheers
Old 26th December 2007, 02:20 PM

Default the gold system

e.g. miss badoura $12.60 not a bad start.
perhaps we should leave it at that for the day.
Old 26th December 2007, 02:37 PM
Suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSystemKing
And NOW you have your Free Gold Betting System.

And what post would that be in ?
Old 26th December 2007, 03:10 PM

There's no sour grapes mate, you are trying to convince the rest of us who know better, and it just ain't working.
Been down that road many moons ago in theory and in practice til I was slapped about the head with reality by someone else.

By all means have a go if you reckon you can crack it, was just trying to save you some heartache.

But it will only ever work on a temporary basis and then all come crashing down like the thousands before who tried and failed, because it just doesn't add up.
*RaceCensus now updated to 30/04/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg