Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th July 2013, 03:36 PM

Default Saturday 12th system tips

D day for the system this week after last weeks debacle. Slow tracks still predicted everywhere, again, bar Melbourne unfortunately. Although looks like a few really good selections this week and most tracks will probably improve by lunch time tomorrow.

Have them up by 11 am.

Just have to delve into systems past to find a good roughie or two for the tipsters contest!

Good luck
Old 12th July 2013, 04:42 PM

Default Good Luck!!!!!

Good Luck Dave!

As a fellow forum curse battler my hopes and prayers are with you. If you would like any tips as how to best fight the curse let me know. We may have to start a new thread on it or even have to start another link on the forum. My systems selections tomorrow are under pressure as are the chickens next door to my place if they lose again................

P.S. The real reason for the post was to say they are expecting rain in Melbourne tomorrow so that may be wet as well.

Cheers

Brett
Old 12th July 2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett V.02
Good Luck Dave!
they are expecting rain in Melbourne tomorrow so that may be wet as well
Thanks a million Brett. I looked back thru my records and last week was the worst my system has gone in 2 years. Definitely a forum curse all right!!

If it doesn't come up trumps tomorrow I will sneak back into my dark room... with only Billy the cat looking over my shoulder and place my bets in total anonymity!! It will simply be costing me too much money otherwise.

Just saw the weather forecast and I reckon Warwick Farm will be upgraded to dead and you're right, Caulfield will be slow or heavy. Doomben might be the better side of slow but Morphetville will definitely be heavy. Would have had three races in Adelaide but I will have cull a couple because of the track. Dam!!

Maybe we will come good together as I vaguely remember my maths teacher telling me that 'two negatives make a positive!'.

Good luck mate
Old 12th July 2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave101
I looked back thru my records and last week was the worst my system has gone in 2 years. Definitely a forum curse all right!!

If it doesn't come up trumps tomorrow I will sneak back into my dark room... with only Billy the cat looking over my shoulder and place my bets in total anonymity!! It will simply be costing me too much money otherwise.

Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?

LG
Old 12th July 2013, 06:25 PM
Banned

Smile

Good luck tomorrow Dave.
Old 12th July 2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke

LG
I'm making a joke at my own expense. Must be too subtle so I'll explain. I bragged about having a winning system and in the story I said that 'Announcing your plans is a good way of making God laugh'
That came true as I drew a blank. If you think I was having a go at you or anyone else you are mistaken.
Old 12th July 2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke

LG
I'm making a joke at my own expense. Must be too subtle so I'll explain. I bragged about having a winning system and in the story I said that 'Announcing your plans is a good way of making God laugh'
That came true as I drew a blank. If you think I was having a go at you,the forum or anyone else you are mistaken.
Old 12th July 2013, 07:00 PM

And I'm only half way through my book "Beating the Odds with Contemporary Vodoo"........

I hope we get off the ground tomorrow Dave cause I don't know where I'll find a goat, and erupting volcano and a Shaman Medicine Man.

P.S. Again the real purpose of the reply is that there has been very little rain in Brissy the last 2 days and they are expecting the same tomorrow.

Doomben dries pretty well too.

Cheers

Brett
Old 12th July 2013, 07:03 PM

I also think LG was referring to your leaving so soon when you have been such a valuable contributor and not wanting you to leave in his jovial way.

If this isn't the case I'm sorry your lordship but I'd be very surprised.

Cheers

Brett
Old 12th July 2013, 07:14 PM

Talking

A forum curse is superstitious nonsense, touch wood.