Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 29th October 2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makybe Diva
BR 1 2,8,3,

2 and 3 were 2nd and 3rd. In the 2nd, the 3 is the odds on favourite and will be very hard to beat but at the moment, No. 8 Tikit to Glory is very good odds. Also throw in 1,2,12,15 for trifectas.
Old 29th October 2008, 03:48 PM
Banned

I'm liking Mandela for the cup,,,looked good last run making a stack of ground..should be at his peak now..
Reggie was solid last start,,did it easy
add in Crash's two Grand Journey and Queen of Queens and we should have the exotics i'd be putting in Umvulu in the somwhere though..

Good Luck
Old 29th October 2008, 11:30 PM
Banned

Well the Cup went to plan nice trifecta to boot...though if Umvula come 3rd i'd have won a motsa ..

Still nice to cash up for the big day Saturday
Old 30th October 2008, 08:20 AM
Suspended.

Thumbs up

Nicely done Mav.
Old 30th October 2008, 11:10 PM
Banned

Early Value for Saturday

Always like to look for some horses ive rated way unders now the Thursday markets are out..

Wakefull
Sparks Fly 8.50

Coolmore
Impressive Eagle 7.50

Derby
Larry's Never Late 14's
Buffet 15's

Myer
TanTat Delago 11's & 3.50

Salinger
Publishing 17's
Fritzs Princess 10's

Asian Beau Stakes
Hartleys Dream 17's & 4.80

Still a heap of work to do ...how awfull is Sydney's races...Brissie has a couple worth a look and there doesnt look like anything happening in SA either..

looks like Melbourne...a couple of races in Brissie and the feature in WA for me this Saturday..
Old 31st October 2008, 01:16 PM
Suspended. Invalid e-mail address.

QLD does look pretty decent, Race 5 Particularly.
Old 31st October 2008, 10:54 PM
Banned

Thoughts for tomorrow

Melbourne
Race 2 . Caymans is flying and looks suited at Flemo ,,over Dr Doutes and Millbank

Race 3. Light Vision almost a special here,,ran very well when never on the track last start ,,,I like the Jockey change with Largo Lad and i think Olly will ride this horse like a locomotive,,stoke him up and surge before the turn,,hes not a push button type...these the two over Moatize and Newport.

Race 4. Sparks Fly ,,looks to appreciate the 2000m ,,i think Michelle took off way to early last start but she would have learnt a thing or two from that,,i'm happy with the 8.50 i got last night,,,,,dangers Estee / Oval Affair / Tobougie woogie.

Race 6. I'm giving Princess Coup a huge chance in this,,i think shes going very well and just not suited at MV and especially off the slow tempo,,she'll get the good tempo here and the strong crazy whip rider in Froggy who'll get the best out of her,,,the danger is Littorio ,,ok run in the CC ,,but around here is more his go,,,,Viewed running on into the money with Barbaricus and Theseo sticking on..

Race 7. I'm taking on Whobegotyou ,,yes i'm crazy but i wasnt totally convinced his last run and has that tendency to lay in...Larry's never late and Buffet both look suited the distance and i've backed them both at the good odds ,,,

Race 8, . Tan Tat Delago was fantastic her last run,,runs the distance out and is way overs at the 11's ,,,I liked Bernicia's run in the same race had to go wide where as Tan Tat got the inside runs (also like the jockey change).. the distance looks suited and 15's is overs..,,,Ab Fab, Mimi and Forensics the place getters...

Race 9, Publishing 17's likes the str8 6 here ,,ran ok last start but Armold couldnt get him to straighten till the last 50m,,maybe the reason Armolds off ?? dont know as i think hes a class rider but Hall is good in his own right,, the blinkers should do the trick anyway,,maybe he was watching the crowd.,,will get to the outside rail and will atleast make his own luck ,,I'm a fan of swick but Rodd will again have to weave through the pack,,he always needs alot of luck,,and Fritz's Princess and Hot Danish are both honest ,,they dont run bad races but this will be an experience the first time for them here ,,,,hard race and very open with Sunburnt lad and Aichi also classy ,,,i'm going for the value in Publishing..

Race 10, Pinnacles at huge odds looks like getting the good run in this,,,his run was better than Snipers Bullet last start and Pinnacles will be closer and should get the better run,, maybe 20's ??....Falaise is honest and her run with the weight last start was huge,,back them both and go for that trifecta including the fancies..

Sydney
Husta La Vista can run a race against these horses (better if it rains) ,and Rubinda in the last with the claim looks well in,,

Brisbane
Race 4, Showify very unlucky last start ,,same opposition and should be peaking here over the 1600m
Race 7, Real good race this,,i'm backing Heart of the Citi with the light weight,,,Grab the Phone capable of jagging a place at odds as he does look the only leader,,and Pepperwood the danger flying late..
Race 8, Regal Gaze looks a special,,carted the field up to the leader last start and was a sitting duck for On the Up whos struck some form..,,Barclays the one running from the back the danger...

Perth
Hartleys Dream ,,good run last start and again gets the tempo to suit,,,worth an e/w at the nice odds.

Best , Caymans, Light Vision , Princess Coup , Regal Gaze
Best e/ws , Bernicia , Pinnacles , Larry's Never Late , Publishing
Best trifectas , Caymans / Millbank, Dr Doutes : Light Vision / Largo Lad/ Moatize, Newport
Best Quiny , Regal Gaze / Barclays

Good luck all
Old 31st October 2008, 11:31 PM

Talking

Some great tipping Mav...you are on fire...all the best for Derby Day and the cup...I am not sure about taking on Whobegotyou but am going to put on a couple on Carnero...like you Im hoping Publishing will return to give me some $$$$ for the Cup...

Good going...all the best.
Old 1st November 2008, 10:35 AM
Suspended. Invalid e-mail address.

Tips for today, these are just one outs, i'll be having others aswell, though either good things or rep value.

Old 1st November 2008, 11:11 AM

Two bets today for me.

Littorio E/Way @ Top Fluc
Carnero E/Way @ $21

Good Luck...