Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Racing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th October 2005, 04:29 PM

Yeah, I've just seen the official placings and Empress Lily was 6th and Beauty Watch 8th. Expected a bit more from Beauty Watch, but anyway I think they'll both be better suited at Flemington.
Old 12th October 2005, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportz
CAULFIELD

Race 7 - Well, one time Caulfield Cup hope 12 MATRAS goes around here. Purely on ability, she looks the winner, but there must be some doubt about her after playing up in the barriers and being a late scratching a couple of weeks ago. Away from Matras, I think 4 UMBER, 8 BALLYBLEUE & 5 ASTRODAME all have winning chances.
(12,4,8,5 - 6,16)

Nice Work Sportz

Matras behaved herself and have to be impressed by Ballybleue..... guts it out.

Not huge divys but a nice collect all the same.... keep up the good work fella !
Old 12th October 2005, 05:29 PM

Question

Hey Guys...looks like everyone doing well today...got the in laws till Monday then can get back to focussing on the donkeys lol!!!

Got Je Ju Island as BB for next at Belmont not sure about this field and Vain Vixen trialled well recently...
Old 12th October 2005, 05:37 PM

Red face

Also have Our Blitz in Race 6 and R7 Cyclone Dame (altho seems to need a longer distance) and Wild Frankie in R8...sorry guys these are really looking for value bbs also to include in tris...Will be catching up on videos etc by next Wednesday...also Western Spur does not start this Thursday at Northam but might get a run next Thursday or following Sunday..fingers crossed
Old 12th October 2005, 05:38 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi
Hey Guys...looks like everyone doing well today...got the in laws till Monday then can get back to focussing on the donkeys lol!!!

Got Je Ju Island as BB for next at Belmont not sure about this field and Vain Vixen trialled well recently...

OOPS...sorry guys for the above...eekkk!!
Old 12th October 2005, 06:12 PM
Banned

Zilcho for me today

HAvent seen the video yet of the race..but he finished well off them..didnt like the odds and with the scratchings wouldnt of helped the tempo Marnier needs so i shouldnt of been betting in the first place... silly boy..
also had a bet on Rotoga .i see it finished 2nd...,not sure of the run yet ...

Oh well cant win them all,,always tomorrow

Hope you guys had a good one...
Old 13th October 2005, 12:34 AM
Banned

My horses for tomorrow

*Danzavite ,,Armidale r5...was on this horse last start where he got to far back in a leader dominated race..made a stack of ground and this race looks easier...always a little funny these Aprentice races ...but i should get e/w odds here....

I like We Can't say that in the Moe cup...looks well placed against this lot of hurdlers and inconsistent horses...also have Monte Flyer in the last at Hawksbury..jumping up into a pretty good field..but won very very well last start and is right up to these...
will see what value i can get with these 2..

Good Luck all
Old 13th October 2005, 07:47 AM

Smile

Mav nothing at the Sunshince coast today? might slip over and need a winner.
Barney
Old 13th October 2005, 09:36 AM

Cool Stix Best Bet

Have a blackbooker from 20 Sept.

WILL IT REIGN SUNSHINECOAST R7 No.4 (Barrier 12)
Ran at Rockhampton over 1000m, when blundered the start, was beaten 1 length by Hard Wood Forest ($26), when $2,80 favourite. Has had only win over this distance, so extra 200m on last run will be ideal.

The class of horses in this field is better, so hope to get a good price ($9 pre-post). Has Yoshida for the first time and is consistent (53% placing), but win strike rate is poor 1 of 13 (should have been 2 of 13).

Having said that......I will be covering myself and probably going 1 x 2

(I know.... I know..... if I'm so confident why don't I go the nose..... Well, given he SHOULD HAVE won last start.... I still think this is a more difficult assignment....... time will tell !)

Main Dangers are:
3 Epsom Races (1)
2 Milliardare (10)
1 Let's Devower (11)
5 Daneland (4)
6 Royalton (2)

Good Luck today
Old 13th October 2005, 10:38 AM

Coming off a good day yesterday, I will be having a small crack at the local Moe races, nothing too big as there aren't many horses that stick out as good things.

So far today I've got:

MOE RACES

R1 - #1
R4 - #1
R5 - #8
R7 - #7
R8 - #3

Free trip to Las Vegas is back for (i think) any trainer who can win the big one and two minor races. Lee Freedman is favourite with We Can't Say That in the cup and other rides including Colonel Mustard.