Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 9th July 2002, 07:20 PM

the question: why not keeping it quiet and make lots myself ?
answer: I am now able to do this for every track in the world and last month on the 10th started the trots and the dogs every day to prove it and it works just as good , I also do NZ every sat and have tried StLouis with good results.
In light of that I am not selling the system , I am saving up to set up shops around the World to supply my selections by subscription and do seminars as well.
Doing that will take a bit of time but will set me up good enough financially to sponsor a few Races and put something back into the industry and believe me , The industry needs all the help it can get.
My selections are best on the young horses and country meetings and the bigger punters would be best off by getting fixed price , which in turn will hopefully see more bookmakers wanting to take us on and in turn ofcourse see more bookmakers and punters on the track.
So you can see that not only I but the industry can benefit greater by selling subscriptions and ofcourse I do bet myself as well.

regards Bert
Old 9th July 2002, 07:53 PM

My No.1 question has already been asked by Equine Investor. Other questions that spring to mind:

1. It seems from your results page that you are betting on TAB - how do you stop your system being destroyed by the reducing dividends when many people are betting on the same horse? You mention somewhere that you must bet with fixed odds bookie if you want to set a high goal but what is the difference between 1 user targetting $500 and 100 users targetting $5???

2. What is the Profit on Turnover figure for your selections if you back them at level stakes rather than with your staking plan?

Old 9th July 2002, 08:21 PM

Hi Bert,

I looked at your website. It lists a whole heap of prices, but it doesn't say which horses or races the prices were from.

The only way an outsider can check to see if your tips are in fact as good as you say they are is to provide the actual names of horses selected and the races they ran in.

Regards

Lumbarsua.

PS: if the aim is to make $5/day or 1%. Wouldn't most of that be eroded away paying you the subscription fees???

Old 9th July 2002, 10:09 PM

Quote:
On 2002-07-09 19:20, bertsbest wrote:
the question: why not keeping it quiet and make lots myself ?
In light of that I am not selling the system , I am saving up to set up shops around the World to supply my selections by subscription and do seminars as well.

regards Bert

Thankyou for your reply Bert, I think it's fantastic that you want to support the racing industry etc.
However, personally I feel that if your system worked as well as you say it does, you would not need subscriptions, nor seminars, nor betting shops. If you can operate it worldwide, then surely you would make enough from your bets alone to fund all this.

I may appear negative, but I am not convinced after downloading the spreadsheets which had no clear results.

Anyhow I thankyou for your prompt reply and wish you continued success with it in the future.
Old 9th July 2002, 10:44 PM
Banned

Wow! there is a lot of information on your site. All really positive stuff, and one thing that caught my attention the most was this..

"Our selections get better results on Maidens, wet Tracks, Country Tracks, or any other criteria that the regular punters shy away from."

On the forum we have been discussing what each punter's "angle" might be, I dare say this is yours. Is this correct?

I also liked this..

"click on my carrot if you want to earn referral commission or else Keep your ************ trap shut if you are not happy."

That's telling them Bert! Imagine you do a Microsfot and take over 90% of the market share (of tipping services), how would it affect your system and the results it generates, if at all?

Best of luck to you,

Placegetter

Old 9th July 2002, 11:20 PM

HI Equine
what you see on the spreadsheet is the selections , the bets and the profit, what more do you want.
That is all that is needed to make a profit show up.

Don't worry , I have already been in contact with Las vegas to see if they will take big bets on Australian races in the future and yes they do .
So my betting side will increase also , and my biggest income will come from Training centers and Subscriptions and ofcourse Merchandise from other sources such as books etc.
Much more than betting will do.
Think BIG
regards bert

Old 9th July 2002, 11:22 PM

No Problem Placegetter
Got it all figured out .
regards bert
Old 9th July 2002, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
On 2002-07-09 23:22, bertsbest wrote:
No Problem Placegetter
Got it all figured out .
regards bert

I'm sure you do. Perhaps you could figure out a decent webmaster as well?

Placegetter