Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 10th December 2013, 10:31 PM

Correction we didn't "have" to pay.
Old 11th December 2013, 11:24 AM

I was using the cyberhorse form to drop into excel to help me play around with doing ratings or checking ideas and backtesting stuff. Look's like I won't be doing that anymore and will have to find a new source although i've had a look around and can't really find anything as easy to use with the same level of detail as cyberhorse and that has the form backdated as well.

If anyone is aware of something similar that can be imported into excel i'd be very grateful. Highly unlikely these guys will be back up and running given administrators look to have been appointed.
Old 12th December 2013, 12:27 PM

Hi All,

After speaking with liquidators office this morning of Cyberhorse Pty Ltd, I can confirm the following:

1. The petitioning creditor was the Australian Taxation Office whom are owed ~ $181,500;

2. On or about 1 day prior to the appointment of the court appointed liquidator, the assets of Cyberhorse Pty Ltd, in particular things such as the customer lists, domains, email addresses, phone numbers, subscriber lists etc were sold to another company Cyberhorse Bloodstock Pty Ltd which is a related party. The liquidator as part of their investigations is looking into the sale of the business to ensure that it was at fair market value.

The good news for Cyberhorse clients is that there may well be a resurrection of the service so that those affected can continue to receive what they have paid for.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/
Old 12th December 2013, 12:58 PM

Thanks for the update Paul
Old 12th December 2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD01
Hi All,

After speaking with liquidators office this morning of Cyberhorse Pty Ltd, I can confirm the following:

1. The petitioning creditor was the Australian Taxation Office whom are owed ~ $181,500;

2. On or about 1 day prior to the appointment of the court appointed liquidator, the assets of Cyberhorse Pty Ltd, in particular things such as the customer lists, domains, email addresses, phone numbers, subscriber lists etc were sold to another company Cyberhorse Bloodstock Pty Ltd which is a related party. The liquidator as part of their investigations is looking into the sale of the business to ensure that it was at fair market value.

The good news for Cyberhorse clients is that there may well be a resurrection of the service so that those affected can continue to receive what they have paid for.

Not in this lifetime.
Racing Victoria has pulled out all funding for the Racehorse Outplacement program.
Bill has failed to advise clients of the truth of the matter, I refer to his email stating the reason for the problem.
Cyberhorse Bloodstock will have to have new Directors, and if the previous Director has any connection whatsoever, I'll not be rejoining.
You cannot sell a business to yourself to avoid a tax debt. It is highly illegal and then start again, otherwise everyone in trouble would do it.
You cannot take subscribers money whilst insolvent, that is fraudulent.
My receipt and invoice does not state it is Cyberhorse Bloodstock at all.
Bill will not repond to emails, phone calls, nor posts on his own forum.
Ergo, this tells the story better than I.
*RaceCensus now updated to 31/03/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg
Old 12th December 2013, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome Prince
Not in this lifetime.
Racing Victoria has pulled out all funding for the Racehorse Outplacement program.
Bill has failed to advise clients of the truth of the matter, I refer to his email stating the reason for the problem.
Cyberhorse Bloodstock will have to have new Directors, and if the previous Director has any connection whatsoever, I'll not be rejoining.
You cannot sell a business to yourself to avoid a tax debt. It is highly illegal and then start again, otherwise everyone in trouble would do it.
You cannot take subscribers money whilst insolvent, that is fraudulent.
My receipt and invoice does not state it is Cyberhorse Bloodstock at all.
Bill will not repond to emails, phone calls, nor posts on his own forum.
Ergo, this tells the story better than I.

Hi CP,

I'm not defending Bill nor Cyberhorse, but simply reporting the facts as they are.

Whether or not there is a legitimate insolvent trading claim, the question is who is going to fund the liquidator to investigate any allegations?

I can also now confirm that I have been advised that the director of Cyberhorse Bloodstock Pty Ltd (CB) is in fact Bill also. As previously flagged and as part of the liquidators investigation, they will look further into the sale of the business assets. If their investigations reveal that they were sold at fair market value then that is where it ends as far as that component of their investigation is concerned. If it wasn't sold at what the liquidator deems to be fair market value then they will either ask Bill to pay more for it or alternatively they can void the sale and seek another buyer whom is willing to pay fair market value. Given the consideration for the acquisition by CB was a relatively small amount of cash with the balance being in the form of an assumption of liabilities of creditors only time will tell. I am also told that as a result of the sale, the subscribers to Cyberhorse are now creditors of CB not Cyberhorse. In that context, I am simply hoping for a favorable outcome for those affected.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/
Old 12th December 2013, 03:34 PM

Whatever happens I've written off the remaining portion of my sub, about $250.
Old 17th December 2013, 03:38 PM

Default Looking elsewhere.

I think the cause is lost. If it was coming back I think we would know something by now. Is there any other sites that have form available.
Old 17th December 2013, 06:58 PM

Default where to now?

any idea where i can access alternative data.
Old 18th December 2013, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsy99
any idea where i can access alternative data.
if you mean free then Sky form is there, not as comprehensive as Cyber used to be but adequate.

Quite a few paid ones, can I mention them here?

I use Wizard. An other one is promoted by NY. of PP fame.