Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 15th July 2013, 06:16 PM

Default RaceCensus

The database sold on here through Chrome Prince is not only a brilliant product but the genuine willingness to help / the 100% support / the customer service / is exceptional and greatly appreciated. I've posted similar before, Chrome Prince is great!!
Old 15th July 2013, 06:33 PM
Banned

Just out of interest Barny, how many winning systems have you developed using it?
Old 15th July 2013, 06:57 PM

Righto stugots, let me say that firstly I would classify a winning system as one that stands the test of time, however it can have it's losing periods then come back to a winning period. There are also systems that rely on a huge number of bets and target a small POT, then there's the systems that have few bets but target a large POT. I've concentrated on systems that have few bets and I have five that I regularly bet and two of these systems just keep winning, have done for decades and will continue to do so as they're logical and concentrate on "winners keep winning". Having said that the best thing this database has done is that it's fair dinkum destroyed "truisms" and long held beliefs of racing and exposed the very random nature of racing results.

If you can't use 12 years+ worth of data and use it to your advantage then you shouldn't be betting.

Last edited by Barny : 15th July 2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 15th July 2013, 07:23 PM

Evening Blisters*, did you complete cp's testimonial form?? Sound like its a real 'un and people generally know the difference. Wouldn't submit it with a still of yourself in that Crown ad however. Looks a bit dated. Then again, bloke looks like a happy punter to me!

Cheers LG

*Blistering Barny-cles (Capn Haddock's catchphrase in TinTin)
Old 15th July 2013, 08:00 PM

Smile

LG, "Blisters??", and a testimonial?? Geez man you're starting to sound a trifle off-beat, which is a good thing, but heavens, if I can't get what you're on about then you're in a REALLY GOOD PLACE. Send return post what you're having ..... enjoy the marinara !!!!!!

ROTFLMAO
Old 15th July 2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny

If you can't use 12 years+ worth of data and use it to your advantage then you shouldn't be betting.
Totally agree Barny. Hardest part for me is having total belief in the system. Not let your own bias for or against the system selection come into play.

That's happened to me in the last 2 weeks after going public. Partly because there is the human nature of wanting to be a hero and selecting horses that aren't quite in the system or ones that were but I didn't like.

Plus it takes extra time to post tips and distracts from the main game. I've decided to keep my system tips to myself from now on and just be here as an 'elder statesman,' ('old bugga' probably closer) offering advice of 40 odd years on the punt.

Cheers
Old 16th July 2013, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barny
The database sold on here through Chrome Prince is not only a brilliant product but the genuine willingness to help / the 100% support / the customer service / is exceptional and greatly appreciated. I've posted similar before, Chrome Prince is great!!

Spot on Barny, CP is always available to answer questions and his product is excellent.