Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 14th April 2006, 10:59 AM

Default Tabonline System

Here's one with rules. There are so many tips and ratings starring at you when you look at the screen I thought, "must be useful somehow.." I haven't followed it through with a number of races. But if anyone else wishes to do so, and let's us all know that would be much appreciated.
This is going to sound complicated to explain but it isn't.

1 Pick a race where there's three starts for each horse. (some form is good)
2 Pick a race where there's two tipsters up there choosing three horses.

3 Now it's adding up the points.
a) 3 points for the first pick, 2 points for the second pick 1 point for the third pick.

4 Now for the ratings on the side
a) 3 points for 100 or 99 rated. 2 points for 98 pointers and 1 point for 97 pointers.

5 Now for last two starts form.
Just add the last two starts and with that sum take it away from 10. eg a form at reads 235, would be 8, so 10-8 =2 points. If the sum is bigger than 10 then that horse gets 0 points. if there is an X for a spell, I use 6 to be the same as X. eg 4x2 = 8 so 10-8 =2

So you would add all these up.

6 You need to find a race field where you have at least THREE of these add up to 5 points or higher. But no more than Four. Two or less means it's very iffy.

7 with those that add up to 5 or higher, add these up as a sum. For this I'll use one of yesterday's races.

http://www.tabonline.com.au/2006/04/13/VR06.html That's Terang R6.

So the point system found these
Tab No 3 = 8 points
Tab No 2 = 2 points
Tab No 5 = 9 points
Tab No 1 = 12 points.

So there's 3,5,1 in contention in this race. Add these points makes a sum of 29.

I use this figure to help me get a 'value' estimate ( please tell me a better way if there is) based on the three finalists.

Horse 3 is paying $5.9 at the start of the race (can be $6 to make it easier) multiply this by 8 points = 48 return. That's BIGGER than 29 sum. That's good.

Horse 5 is $9 X 9 points = 81 return. That's good too.

Horse 1 is $3.4 X 12 points = about 40 return.

Take the two biggest and either dutch it or place even amounts of a level stake on each to win.

In this case No 5 won and paid $9.10.

Of course you need to make sure you are getting value, and also be very careful when there's a horse paying odds on or near that $2 mark to win in the field. I wouldn't do every race, just get ahead and stay there.

Well check it out! See what you think.
Old 14th April 2006, 05:06 PM
Suspended.

Tabonline will give you fields and pp odds only. No ratings and no tips [as far as I know]. How is this a tabonline system?
Old 15th April 2006, 12:43 PM

Thumbs up

Crash

Check out http://www.tabonline.com.au/.

This idea could have merit it is selecting form horses with high ratings that are facied by selectors with a bit of ability.In addition it offers a staking plan, nice work Fryinpan
Old 9th September 2006, 11:31 AM

Default Tabonline for 09/09/06

Thanks for all the facinating reading guys from all the recent betting selection methods. Seems a quiet time, so re introducing this method, just for fun.

I've done the calculations for Brisbane, and I've not stayed true with the initial rules, just went for the top scores in each race. The only thing to do is when you see the dividends, to multiply them with the score in the last column and see which ones are the top two and bet for a win. I would not bet when there is a runner that is paying $2.40 or less in the field. Just wait for the next race. And of course when you are ahead you are .... ahead. And a decision has to be made.

What is below, Race, first column TAB numbers of horses, second column the score which you need to calculate with.

BR1
6 11
1 10
3 2

BR2
4 14
7 8
1 4

BR3
2 13
12 5
1 3