Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 8th January 2005, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhagwan
We always start agin if in profit even if the total objective is not reached, this is important ,especially if betting with large amounts.
Sorry to bring up an old thread but it ties in with some tinkering I have been doing with the Retirement Staking plan.

This quote of yours Bhagwan, I have studied the Retirement plan and have never picked up on this. I know that you reset your divisor after a win but never realised that there was a rule for when a profit was made too.

Is this part of your own use of this plan or has it been in there all the time and I have somehow missed it?
Old 8th January 2005, 11:41 PM

It has always been part of the original rules , if you look at their example , you may notice that the target never drops below the initial target as layed out .
E.G if the target is say $60 & we have only got $30 of it, it resets to $60 again , as you may have thought $30.

The reason for this is that it takes a lot more resourses to get the extra $30 .
You will find that the first half of the target is a lot easier to acheive than the 2nd half of the target.
Old 22nd December 2005, 10:00 AM

Just thought it was time to re-visit a few old favourites from the "Betting Systems Forum". It seems to be lacking inspiration at the moment!

Anyway, a Happy Christmas to all.
Old 22nd December 2005, 05:03 PM

Thumbs up

Agree wholeheartedly Merriguy, merry christmas to you and your family, a bit more positive stuff on the forum wouldn't go astray.

p.s Love your user name, don't mind getting a bit merri myself from time to time.