Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th April 2010, 02:42 PM

Default question can anyone tell me

hi i was wondering if anyone has an account with bet ezy?
And if it true they give better then best tote on all aust racing country etc.
Old 12th April 2010, 03:06 PM

it appears that is the case, though be careful, as Luxbet gives best of Top Fluc or Best tote at MR and SR Wed and sat, so of course thats the go, and also Sportsbet or Sportingbet gives best tote OR SP (whichever is greater) on all metro meets, so a better deal, but as you say on country meets Bet Ezy is obviously the way forward.

eg IAS better than 2 totes (Country meets), so say your nag pays $3 (NSW) $3.20 (UNI) and $3.70 (Super) IAS would pay you $3.21c, Betezy would pay $3.70, is there really any comparison?
Old 12th April 2010, 03:54 PM

thanks party i spoke to bet ezy and they pay more then best tote on all aust races but if sp is better you miss out.im with sporting bet and have complete trust in there service where as i dont trust bet ezy as i dont know a person using them and they rang me to get me to deposit which i dont like at all.
o they also give 25% deposit bonus on 1st deposit up to $2500. but there is rules with that but it still good deal.

Last edited by system : 12th April 2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12th April 2010, 05:35 PM

System, I have seen Betezy advertising a fair bit for quite a while on this site as well, but also they have gone by other names as well can't remember all of them but I think Ausbet was one, anyone else know?

PS. I'm not entirely sure but I'm fairly certain that if you deposit by CC, you have some protection from shonky's via your CC company.

But be careful as some banks consider the deposit to a gambling site as a cash withdrawal and hit you with the cash advance fee.

Check out www.ausbet.com.au

Last edited by partypooper : 12th April 2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12th April 2010, 06:13 PM

thanks again party.I would think everyone would have an account with them i dont know any other that gives you best tote on all races.Takes a bit of the stress out of placing bets hate when i back 1 only to see it has paid way unders.

Last edited by system : 12th April 2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 12th April 2010, 11:56 PM

I have an old account with them.

They send you email statements each month with ones account balance.

When I first started with them years ago , they seem OK but watch to see if they actually do give you the best price then ring them if they don't.

A friend of mine caught them out a couple of times with the final prices & they corrected the difference.
Old 13th April 2010, 12:59 AM

Thanks Bhags, I 've had that same problem a couple of times with Sportsbet, but when confronted they not only corrected the mistake immediately; but also gave me a $50 free bet. So that is acceptable as long as they put it right!
But its good to see that over a couple of years THEY ARE GOOD?
Old 13th April 2010, 04:51 PM

Same as Bhagwan I have had an account for a few years dont use it . But it is there and had no problems with them.
Old 13th April 2010, 08:47 PM

I have been using Over the Odds exclusively for over 12 months and have been receiving best of 3 totes for all horse race meetings Metro, country and provincial. There has been a slight change in the past couple of days as per email in part........[Due to changes made by Sky Channel which has seen the advent of Sky2, we have had to make changes to the manner in which we pay Best of 3 Totes for WIN bets.

As of Tuesday April 13 2010, we will pay Best of 2 Totes for all races scheduled to be telecast on Sky2.

Best of 3 Totes will continue to be paid for all WIN bets on all Australian Gallops for clients with positive balances PLUS for all Trot & Dog meetings between 4:30pm & 8m AEST provided they are broadcast on Sky1.]

I still recieved best of 3 totes today.......Check it out on http://www.overtheodds.com.au/Home/Rules.aspx

Cheers
Enjay.
Old 14th April 2010, 12:08 AM

thanks people they all make that mistake on divs sporting bet fixes it within a day even if you dont pick up on it. So guys which is the best and dont say bet fair i use sporting bet but im changing to betezy.End of the day to me it,s about getting best price and my money being safe.I will continue to use s/bet on selected races but best of 3 totes prov and country(doesnt include sp) seems to good to go past.

Last edited by system : 14th April 2010 at 12:14 AM.