Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 3rd July 2006, 06:48 PM

Default My free lunch betting system

How many of you have heard of the Free Lunch betting system? Not many I bet, because it has been one of my quietly kept secrets for many, many years. Can you work it out from last Saturday's winners? I'll give you a clue. Calidan won at Rosehill and paid $55.90. Check it's last start. But that's all I'm revealing. I reckon my system is worth more than $10,000. That's how good it is.
Old 3rd July 2006, 07:25 PM

Wink i got it

thanx for the clue gift horse now i have it. back any horse over $50 providing the jockey is over 50. how did i go? hehehe
Old 3rd July 2006, 09:46 PM
Suspended.

Smile

A system that throws up $50+ winners ? OK. how about a few of those selections in advance as proof. My $10k is ready and waiting:-))

Like I said in another post about forum content. All we have here now is tips and empty bragging rights.
Old 3rd July 2006, 10:00 PM
Banned

Talking You fellers are pikers.

Here is the latest mail out from our friendly system seller.

BANK $750 / BETTING 4 % OF BANK // REDUCING TO 3 % AT $16,500/ AVERAGE WEEKLY WAGE $1200 AFTER $97,000 WAS DEDUCTED IN WAGES.

Ho Ho .And I,m a dutchman.

Cheers.
darky.
Old 4th July 2006, 09:37 AM

It's last start was beaten 13 lengths for it's first time in the wet.

The time was good for its run before that over the same distance but you would have to question it's ability to handle the track condition.
Old 4th July 2006, 09:49 AM

Up in distance and moving from a dry track to a wet one - didn't have the fitness race before last. Also it's bad race was in a class 1 where all the others have been class 3 but I don't know how that fits in.
Old 4th July 2006, 02:00 PM

Default Gees this takes me back

40 years ago I was taking Frank Browne, a top Aussie bloke, and
a journalist for the Sydney Daily Mirror home to Avalon he was P..... as a Parrot but could still chat.
He was telling me stories about a bunch of young lawyers he called,'The Legal Eagles'.

Years later I was reading Don Scott's early book and he referred to Frank
having written a piece in the Mirror after being astounded by....

"A unique system - I have heard many theories of how to win big money on
horses, but this is unique.

You single out a nine year old gelding.Not any nine-year old gelding,
but one who has never won a race in the Metrop. area.

Then provided that his last win was 15 months ago,at the Bong Bong Picnic Races,you are on the right track.

However, there is a vast ammount of work between you and the pelf.
His form must survive the test laid down in the long ago, by one
Pittsburgh Phil.
Between that win he must put together the following form.

Eighth, 11 months later, at Randwick over 10 furlongs.
Fourth in a field of five at Kembla.
Then he must return to Bong Bong and run third in a race for amateur riders.

Then,another eighth at Randwick after being seventh on the home turn,
over 10 furlongs.
Seventh at Canterbury passing three horses from the top of the straight.

Finally, he must have raced in a mile and a half at Randwick, settled down last to be eighth on the home turn, passed three horses and run a distant fifth.

You are now ready to break the Books.

You then wait until he is entered at Canterbury in a nine and a half furlong
novice,and you go in with your ears back.

You say nothing to anybody, not even his trainer,and above all you take no notice of the fact that this animal is quoted by the Bookies at 50/1, and that most of the said bookies have forgotten more about racing than you have learned, and have the assets to prove it.

You simply put more on, and back the horse into 15/1, simply because on the form revealed, you have tested him and he qualifies according to the late
Pittsburgh Phil.

This is not my theory. It is the theory expounded by the acknowledged
leader of a trio of young gentlemen known as the Legal Eagles, who are
currently becoming quite famous as well-informed plungers."
Old 4th July 2006, 04:03 PM

Calindan has had 9 starts before last Saturday, the best race that it has won is a C3 3YO MID-WEEK 1200 m race ($22).

Its last start was in a C3 3YO 1400m race ($55) Saturday meeting, this horse has had 2 starts on DEAD track for 1 win & 1 third. Its first up form is GOOD 4 starts for 2,0,1. >>

I believe that its last start is the glue because is has been given the same weight again & it ran LAST. This horse should have been given less weight starting in the same class considering where it finished, on its best win & its first up record the handicapper has seen that it has class compared to the rest of the field.
It was 49 days since its last run so l would say that is close enough to a spell, March 3 2005 it won by 2.5 lenths first up so wet track is not a problem.

No i did not back it but feedback on my thoughts would be good,

Bopper >>
Old 4th July 2006, 04:51 PM

Calidan hadn't finished any worse than 4th at it's first eight starts on good and dead tracks but was then beaten 12.8 len at it's first run on a slow track at Randwick. The stewards report for this race gave "unable to handle track conditions" as the reason for the poor run so when it went around at Rosehill next start on slow ground of course no one wanted to be on, hence the long odds.

Unless someone can mount a convincing argument that the slow at Rosehill was somehow different from the slow at Randwick then it would be fair to say that the stewards have given punters a bum steer par excellence. Hopefully the latest stewards report will address the improved performance under similiar conditions.

wunfluova
Old 4th July 2006, 05:34 PM

Default Calidan

According to my rating, Calidan came first in place %, first in 'beaten margin rating' , and second in time and in 'down in class rating'.
Note however that my class rating is my own, and can be very different from "official" class rating.
And NO I did not put money on it, because I have not been betting for the last couple of weeks. (fishing and having a few beers in a warmer clime)
Good luck