Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 7th September 2006, 08:21 AM

Question A question or two...

Is there anywhere on the IAS site where you can look up results after the day is finished?

Has anyone done any research into the daily free tip of trb? Do they bring up much by way of return for win, places?

Has the R&S Strike One gone out of existence now that Racing and Sports have re-structured their site?

Is there somewhere one can learn about Betfair Australia now that the much-touted agency is set up here? I thought we would be inundated by literature once they got the O.K.. I, for one, have received nothing! Have been waiting for an Australian branch as would much rather deal directly here. Whenever I google "Betfair Australia" or similar I'm directed to the U.K. site however.

Thanks guys.
Old 7th September 2006, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriguy
Is there somewhere one can learn about Betfair Australia now that the much-touted agency is set up here? I thought we would be inundated by literature once they got the O.K.. I, for one, have received nothing! Have been waiting for an Australian branch as would much rather deal directly here. Whenever I google "Betfair Australia" or similar I'm directed to the U.K. site however.

Thanks guys.

Betfair (along with all other outfits bar the TABs) have advertising restrictions.

Ring their Australian freephone support line to check them out.

1800 759 354

Alternatively if you ask some specific questions here I expect you might get some results.
Old 7th September 2006, 10:53 AM

Default Ias and Trb

Quote:
Is there anywhere on the IAS site where you can look up results after the day is finished?

I don't believe they archives their results. If usually check past results by accessing tabonline....

[/QUOTE]Has anyone done any research into the daily free tip of trb? Do they bring up much by way of return for win, places?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in those results also. Only had a casual look and their strike rate appears high but the divs are usually low

Bobby
Old 7th September 2006, 10:59 AM
Banned

Angry Bobby.

The strike rate is average BUT the dividends are pitiful - average $1.90 - $2.10.

You need a lot of winners to make money at those prices.

Why not try winnerinsix at perth.

Cheers.
darky.
Old 7th September 2006, 11:11 AM

Quote:

They don't archieve theri results, I asked them the same question via their online chat support service.

Quote:
Has anyone done any research into the daily free tip of trb? Do they bring up much by way of return for win, places?

I ran a spreadsheet for about 3-4 months some time ago and while the strike rate is high level stakes.

And from memory, it was about breakeven, or a slight loss (say 3-5 units).

I tried using the selection as an achor in the exotics(e.g. 1x3xF), but that also produced a loss.....

Hope this helps
Old 7th September 2006, 12:29 PM

Re IAS:
When you click on a race it shows the eventId in the address bar at the top. When I wanted to check the dividends the next day I used to make a note of this eventId then I could paste it into the address bar the next day and it would bring up the results. Not sure how long after the race you can use it.
This is the address just chop of the 228167 and replace with the event you are interested in. (and replace the stars with the site address).

http://www.******.com/site/racing/r...?eventId=228167
KV
Old 7th September 2006, 02:04 PM

Default Ias results

Ozeform.com.au posts all the days results as they happen.
They also arhive results going back a couple of years.
As the site is owned by Mark Read all the divs are IAS results. Hope this helps out.
Old 7th September 2006, 03:39 PM

Thumbs up

Thanks guys for the help. Much appreciated.

I was quietly confident that I would get the answers to my questions from you knowledgable lot . That tip about ozeform is a good one, honda. I don't know how often I have seen the results page on that site; but it did not "sink in" just what was there.

All the other thoughts and advice will help in the efforts to come out a winner. Have a special project at the moment that I feel may produce --- will let you know details if it pans out. Again, thanks.
Old 7th September 2006, 07:38 PM

Cool... I'm out of the naughty corner....

I do exactly the same as Kenny Victor with IAS, they are usually up from 3 days - 1 week before they disappear. Usually the next day I'll archive them into excel manually... doesn't take long. 5-20 mins depending on the days racing and quality of races that I personally look at.

Best to archive manually as any day I expect the archive on Tabonline, Ozeform etc.. etc.. to disappear just like Racetab has done with their archives.
Old 7th September 2006, 08:01 PM
Banned

betfair.com/?pi.localeId=en&pi.regionId=AUS_NZL

Aussie betfair site

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 23rd October 2006 at 12:16 PM.