Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 12th October 2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyBen
If you can determine correctly how much each bet is worth you are well on your way to success. Goodonya.
it's just a judgement thing...
Old 12th October 2013, 07:50 AM

Party,

You have a valid point and one could also look at the opposite view; It could be that the egg is well and truly OK and he just wants it bigger and he wants the goose to get even better! There is nothing wrong with, indeed it is commendable, to try to improve ones self especially when all seams to be positive.

Essentially we all differ from how we look at things at the end of the day.

Improvement from a positive winning standpoint is far more likely to succeed then trying to improve from a loosing standpoint with desperation being the driving force.

Most punters underestimate the level of importance that should be attributed to mental state, discipline and consistency in order to succeed in punting.

Kind regards
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/
Old 12th October 2013, 08:54 AM

Seems to me like you are looking for the final or the killer filter.
i am happy to work with you .
to do so can you list your selections for say today and then i will run them thru my filters and come back to you with those that i would eliminate.

could be some fun

cheers

aussie
Old 12th October 2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal
Party,

You have a valid point and one could also look at the opposite view; It could be that the egg is well and truly OK and he just wants it bigger and he wants the goose to get even better! There is nothing wrong with, indeed it is commendable, to try to improve ones self especially when all seams to be positive.

Essentially we all differ from how we look at things at the end of the day.

Improvement from a positive winning standpoint is far more likely to succeed then trying to improve from a loosing standpoint with desperation being the driving force.

Most punters underestimate the level of importance that should be attributed to mental state, discipline and consistency in order to succeed in punting.

Kind regards
Dear Michal,

Those are words of wisdom from an experienced player, I think.

Maybe my egg is big enough and I should just "go back to the drawing board and revise everything" Maybe is just a confidence thing and I should put more faith in my own ability... I don't really know the answer but I should see it in the stats.

Old 12th October 2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussielongboat
Seems to me like you are looking for the final or the killer filter.
i am happy to work with you .
to do so can you list your selections for say today and then i will run them thru my filters and come back to you with those that i would eliminate.

could be some fun

cheers

aussie
Dear AussieLongBoat.

Many years ago I gave a friend a couple of casual tips for a meeting at Mooney Valley but as it was raining I added that I didn’t have a lot of faith in them. The Friday night it teemed down, swamping the track and I just decided to go shopping for the day and forget the races.

On the Monday, my friend’s wife was ready to kill me. She was livid! Would you believe that he bet ALL of his pay on the first of the two runners with the idea of doubling up on the second. Both runners finished nearer last than first and she decided that I was the most evil individual on the planet. This tirade kept up for weeks and I think I learned a lesson. (truly … Hell hath no fury like ……)

I don’t give tips and I don’t try to guide others. For that reason and because many others are reading this forum I’ll politely decline your offer, but if you send me and email at admin@ozpunter.net I can discuss my selections and ideas on today’s Randwick meeting.

Kind Regards

CairnsMan

Old 12th October 2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CairnsMan
Dear AussieLongBoat.

Many years ago I gave a friend a couple of casual tips for a meeting at Mooney Valley but as it was raining I added that I didn’t have a lot of faith in them. The Friday night it teemed down, swamping the track and I just decided to go shopping for the day and forget the races.

On the Monday, my friend’s wife was ready to kill me. She was livid! Would you believe that he bet ALL of his pay on the first of the two runners with the idea of doubling up on the second. Both runners finished nearer last than first and she decided that I was the most evil individual on the planet. This tirade kept up for weeks and I think I learned a lesson. (truly … Hell hath no fury like ……)

I don’t give tips and I don’t try to guide others. For that reason and because many others are reading this forum I’ll politely decline your offer, but if you send me and email at admin@ozpunter.net I can discuss my selections and ideas on today’s Randwick meeting.

Kind Regards

CairnsMan

that's good - i will email you.
don't worry about me betting them - i have enough problems with my own so i don't need any more stress,

cheers
aussie
Old 12th October 2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussielongboat
that's good - i will email you.
don't worry about me betting them - i have enough problems with my own so i don't need any more stress,

cheers
aussie
I'll look forward to it...
Old 12th October 2013, 05:31 PM

Overall I'm happy with todays result up 40+% on my bank so can't complain about that.

Green Moon for the cup and Salon Soldier ... wow...
Old 13th October 2013, 01:41 AM

Default all ok for "ME"

every excuse will be heard from those who "SELL" tips!!
Old 13th October 2013, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper
every excuse will be heard from those who "SELL" tips!!
I don't sell tips, never have never will..