Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > General Topics
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 28th February 2003, 08:53 AM

No 134 Bozo now that's funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Old 28th February 2003, 12:16 PM
Suspended. Invalid e-mail address.

I confess! I can’t take anymore :???:

PS – Bozo, where were you last night? I waited till 7.30!

Old 4th March 2003, 12:23 AM

An engineer died and went to Hell,and within a short time revamped the whole place.God heard about this and called Satan to see what was going on.Satan told God that everything was great in Hell,they now had elevators,flush toilets.satellite TV,and that this guy was totally amazing,and he was anxiously awaiting what he would come up with next.God became quite angry,and said that this guy had been sent to Hell by mistake,and demanded he be sent up to Heaven.Satan flatly refused."Well if you don't send him up here"said God,"I"ll sue!"."Oh yeah,"said Satan,"and where are you going to get a lawyer?".

A blonde moved into a well to do neighbourhood,and decided to look for some extra money doing odd jobs on weekends.Knocking on the door of a posh house,she was greeted by a well heeled man who asked what she wanted.Telling him she was looking for work,he said"well you could paint the porch,how much would you charge?"."50 bucks",said the blonde,to which the guy readily agreed,and gave her the paint and brushes and went back inside.His wife had overheard the conversation,and said"50 bucks,does she realise the porch goes all the way around the house?"."She should do",he said,"she was standing on it".Half an hour later the doorbell rang,it was the blonde,telling him she was finished."I had some paint left over,"she said,"so I gave it two coats."The guy was quite impressed,and paid her the 50 bucks.As she was heading for the gate,she turned and said,"oh and by the way,it's not a porch,it's a Ferrari."
Old 4th March 2003, 12:42 AM

A blonde was on a flight from Sydney to Perth with an economy class ticket.After the plane took off,she got up and moved forward and took a seat in first class.When the stewardess came around checking the tickets,she told the blonde she only had an economy class ticket and would,which the blonde refused to do."I've got a ticket to Perth,I don't like it back there,and I'm not moving",she said.Quite perplexed,the stewardess wentinto the cockpit and told the copilot.The copilot went and spoke to her,and got the same stubborn reply."Ive got a ticket to Perth,I don't like it back there,and I'm not moving."He went back to the cockpit and angrily began to radio for the Police to be waiting at the airport.The Captain asked what was going on,and on being told the details,said"leave this to me,I'm married to a blonde,I speak blonde!".So he goes down the aisle,whispers briefly in the blondes ear,and she says"Oh,I'm sorry,I didn't realise,"and gets up and moves back to economy."How did you do that,"asked the amazed copilot and stewardess."It was easy,"said the Captain,"I told her that first class wasn't going to Perth."
Old 4th March 2003, 04:17 PM

That's funny angel416, I was told the very same thing on returning back to Perth from my last holiday over east. :???:

Sandgroper :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: Sandgroper on 2003-03-04 16:18 ]
Old 20th November 2011, 04:27 PM
Banned

Talking

A 5 YO girl had never spoken a word in her life until one day at the dining room table she asked "Please pass the Pepper"
The parents were so shocked they asked the little girl why she hadnt spoke before this.

Little Girl."Everything was safisfactory before today"
Old 20th November 2011, 04:32 PM

Thumbs down

Didn't tickled my funny-bone
Old 20th November 2011, 05:26 PM
Banned

Talking

Aw.This one might cheer ya up.

2 QLD cops were chasing the speeding car when they approached the NSW
border.
Pulling up with screeching brakes they decided since NSW was 1 hour ahead of QLD they had no hope of catching the car now.
Old 20th November 2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkydog2002
Aw.This one might cheer ya up.

2 QLD cops were chasing the speeding car when they approached the NSW
border.
Pulling up with screeching brakes they decided since NSW was 1 hour ahead of QLD they had no hope of catching the car now.

Not much better, darkydog2002. Isn't this a horse racing forum. I would think you should be posting (better) jokes in the General Forum.
Old 12th February 2012, 03:09 PM
Banned

Talking

Looks lke Uncle Dick and "erry "are in a bit of strife in NZ for singing Australias National Anthem in the Black Power Clubhouse.
I personally dont understand it at all myself but then I,m not the sharpest Knife in the draw.

"Oh to be a Aussie cos Aussies have such fun
For how can we be gloomy when the sun shines out our bxms"

No doubt it will all be sorted out.
Hope so as I,m relying somewhat in their tips.