Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 6th September 2012, 02:45 PM

IMHO this cannot work long term as it's backfitted within an inch of it's life conveniently leaving out Melb and Syd.
Old 6th September 2012, 02:57 PM

Then its a good thing I don't much consider your opinions. There are minimal horse filters and minimal race filters so saying its "backfitted to an inch of its life" just shows that you have no idea.
Old 6th September 2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattio
Then its a good thing I don't much consider your opinions. There are minimal horse filters and minimal race filters so saying its "backfitted to an inch of its life" just shows that you have no idea.
To selectively leave out the two biggest venues in the land is backfitted in anyone's language mattio. It confirms the filters are not worth the paper they're printed on. But good luck with it mattio, at least you're consistent.
Old 6th September 2012, 03:05 PM

Really Barny, you want to go hacking on me about my systems? Considering you have some "secret" filters that give 90% POT but only 1-2 selections per month.....you don't think that is backfitted?

If I am so consitent why don't you show me some other systems I have posted that are doomed to fail?

I am going to refrain from what I really think as I don't wish to have a holiday but all I can say is that I still believe you have no idea and I'm pretty sure I am not alone.
Old 6th September 2012, 03:07 PM

Default Did this for real- maybe not smart

Thanks for that but I have another system which worked well for me for the last few years but stopped a few months ago to move onto other things the rules were.

Must open under $3 this could be subbed for under $3 prepost for test.

Must have won last start

Must have T/D or C

This gave about 2 to 3 bet a week

The only reason I think it made money was top flc or bob so it was more the better price than good selection as they should be over bet – I have always found there was more money in the short horses than the longer prices-out of interest once when doing over’s going to the track-all the money I made all up 6% on turnover a bit up and down- this is also the best I have achieved on anything long term( even though this obvious system did return better than that- but and a big but if they canceled my account and I had to go to the track with out the online advantage not worth the risk I hope it turns out otherwise) but if I deleted all horses rated 3/1 and over this improved t/o greatly. This profit also came down to the difference between starting price and the price I got so not worth the risk long term for me.

At least people will see the results of something I tried in the real world.

I am thankful for all the help on the other system and its amazing people I have never met are so helpful not really my experience in the real world.
Old 6th September 2012, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Really Barny, you want to go hacking on me about my systems? Considering you have some "secret" filters that give 90% POT but only 1-2 selections per month.....you don't think that is backfitted?

If I am so consitent why don't you show me some other systems I have posted that are doomed to fail?

I am going to refrain from what I really think as I don't wish to have a holiday but all I can say is that I still believe you have no idea and I'm pretty sure I am not alone.

Surely you are educated enough to express your thoughts without using profanity or getting too personal which may lead to a suspension. I eagerly await your critique.
Old 6th September 2012, 03:16 PM

Default Extra

This system again was B/S/M/A METRO SAT ONLY to rely on the better class horses.
Old 6th September 2012, 03:17 PM
Suspended

Quote:
hacking on me.

LOLL!! mattio
Lol about Barny opinions and Lol about hacking , which you may have found from the Young Guns Movie the other night.

Please do not allow another member to bait you mattio and you fall victim to the enforced holiday.
It happened to me and it didn't seem fair nor right.
Old 6th September 2012, 03:19 PM

Why bother, you will still think my systems are rediculously backfitted and yours aren't and I will still think you have no idea, nothing will get resolved so let's leave it at that.
Old 6th September 2012, 03:21 PM

Good advice moeee, I don't suffer fools lightly which is why I often get a little too defensive.

Geez, I haven't seen Young Guns for years.......