Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 25th February 2002, 03:26 PM
wayne

Hello

I would like to hear from anybody who has experience in using this software.

Thanks

Wayne
Old 26th February 2002, 09:21 PM

A lot of people at http://www.zip.com.au/~keeva/grq/forum.index.html have comented on it.
Old 27th February 2002, 02:19 PM

The total package is very sophistocatd.Its mainly a trifcta program using the flow of money on certain horses as shown on the NSW TAB .It has the ability to down load several hundred betting combinations of varing amounts within seconds.It can track the TAB prices live & do a Dutch betting scheduel without you having to key it in.You have to subscibe to a cable hook up to the NSW TAB $30 per mnth.It places all your various bets within seconds ,they encourage you to place your bets within the last 60 seconds of jump time,so as to get the most accurate price possible.If you use their stratergy of what they call a bookie bet (Dutching)you would find yourself in front of the screen all the time & placing one bet in every 9 races,if using their rules,the majority would be trifectas,using their rules .You will need a good size bank to start with no matter what trifecta system you use.Price is approx. $8500 ,thats a substantial amount of money.According to experts,following the flow of money will win on some days & fall into a hole on other days.With trfectas ,any thing can happen .My opinion after seeing it ,you would probable break even on your investments if you can call them that.If I was heavily into Multiple Betting in a serious way, betting $300 a race , I would probable run with it,if my own multiple selections had a high strike rate.At approx. $8500 you have to justify this pricy tool,its not a money making machine.