Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 26th November 2002, 05:11 AM

came across this site called predator, claims
95% strike rate.He said its a totally honest
service, why then does he use a hotmail
account and his phone number and address are
totally different from his listing in the
white pages.He is the only person listed for that area.Also check out http://www.userstpg.com.au/t00 its the results for
a service called team 100, its a lot different to their advertised results.
Just trying to be of help.If these services are genuine lets hear from someone.
regards form pro
Old 26th November 2002, 10:34 AM

I love the guarantee!! If he fails to send you the system in the post then he will give you your money back! No mention of giving you anything back if the system is total c**p.

Also loved this part of the Q&A:
Q. Can I make money with your system?
A. Very good question. In the right hands ( e.g. a reasonable cash flow) there will be punters who will become very,very rich!

Why do I suspect that the only punter to become very, very rich will be the one selling the system (for a reasonable cash flow!) and everyone else will just do their money? I must be too skeptical!

Q. I've had no luck with previous systems why is yours better?
A. Luck plays no role in either of my three systems. Please, give me a call. I'll be only too happy to explain the systems.

Luck plays no part? Since when did luck play no part in racing? I know it is possible occassionally to cover the whole field with place/win bets with a bookie so that you will break even or win no matter what the outcome but it is definitely not possible with First4 on TAB (the TAB take on this bet type is HUGE).

To get a 95% strike rate on First 4s you would have to bet practically the whole field in a boxed first 4. I notice he mentions a MINIMUM race outlay of $60 on greyhounds (8 runners). Given he is talking about betting First4 with flexi-bet this means you will get significantly less than the full First4 div - my guess is around 10% with him betting 7 of the 8 runners to get the high strike rate. Looking at Albion Park greyhounds for yesterday the First4 divs were $570.60 and $233.10 - so for your $60 you would have got around $57 and $23 (assuming the dog you left out of the selection did not run in first 4).