Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 30th January 2003, 07:27 PM

As you may know i have complained on this board about the Equus Turf system, which i did over $10,000 on.
But i am very happy to say that i have found a new service that i joined for only $1650(it has more expensive packages), but as you know i didn't have much cash left, so my betting hasn't been as large as i would have liked.

But the guys who run this have been teriffic to me, there selections have been much better than i anticipated and since the start of December i am showing profit of $3360.
I had neveer heard of the service (called The Key Investments), until i recieved someting in the mail, they had somehow got my address, and i rang being extremley sceptical, but they convinced me and even offered a 1/2 money back guarantee, if i was not showing profit by the end of the year.

I am really happy with Andrew and the team at The Key, they say you aren't supposed to give out their contact details as it is only mailed to select people.

EDITED.

We do not accept unpaid promotions. As the business, according to the poster, does not want contact details made public, we will respect that.

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2003-01-30 20:44 ]
Old 31st January 2003, 10:27 AM

sorry it wasnt being a promotion i was just seeing if anyone wanted their number.
Sorry Guys.
Old 3rd February 2003, 03:05 PM
Banned

we all make mistakes charlie. i am glad you have found a service that suits.