Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 3rd March 2008, 01:59 AM

TWO BETS, yes as predicted it snagged the usual comments. The crazy part is for most of em' they could just pick the 2nd or 3rd fav, in the newspaper pre-post prices and have a GUARANTEED S/R, probably better than what they can achieve otherwise, hey they might even lose less, hee hee!
Old 3rd March 2008, 07:18 AM

* Stugots, (Pronounced Stu-gats) is the name of the boat owned by Tony Soprano, head of the New Jersey-based fictional crime family The Sopranos in ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stugots

It also has a literal meaning,,but then again it appears that literacy is not your strong point.
Old 3rd March 2008, 09:18 AM
Suspended.

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper
TWO BETS, yes as predicted it snagged the usual comments. The crazy part is for most of em' they could just pick the 2nd or 3rd fav, in the newspaper pre-post prices and have a GUARANTEED S/R, probably better than what they can achieve otherwise, hey they might even lose less, hee hee!

Actually, that's not a bad system Party! I used to keep a note on how the 2nd. and 3rd. pp fav. went at the major Sat. meets from the 'Winning Post" form guides. It offered some very profitable days following those runners. Some losing days sure, but as a quick system to follow it has a lot going for it.

Single bets on either 2nd or 3rd pp fav. seem to work better than backing both.

As for the bit of a hullabaloo that developed here, I think some reaction was more to do with the obvious ability of 'fishing stories' to be told without evidence to back them up more than anything else.
Sure, any claims made in this forum could be true, but naturally vis-a-vis also applies. Claimants integrity is rarely challenged, but no evidence is being provided either, so they should except as fair any readers right of disbelief too without suffering narky [and often personal] comments. I always treat high profit claims with humour, not belief or disbelief. If I believed all the evidence free claims I've read here over the years, I would have bought the Sydney Harbour bridge by now :-)

There is always an easy way to prove punting prowess. It's called posting pre-post selections for a week or two, or entering the comps. and over the years, high profit claimants rarely [never?] do either, but often rage at any doubters as quick as a flash.

Last edited by crash : 3rd March 2008 at 09:23 AM.
Old 3rd March 2008, 10:02 AM

"There is always an easy way to prove punting prowess. It's called posting pre-post selections for a week or two, or entering the comps. and over the years, high profit claimants rarely [never?] do either, but often rage at any doubters as quick as a flash".

Aint that the truth.

Normally I dont bother arguing with women,I have let my better judgement get the better of me just recently,and will now leave them to get on with their knitting.

Old 3rd March 2008, 12:53 PM

Crash, point taken, but there is more than one way to skin a rabbit, I keep following the tippings comps. but realise that there is no point in entering, with my style of betting, my % is minute and only obtained over a sustained period of time. There are no spectacular wins anymore, the differece is when I did bet like that I was actually LOSING.