Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th July 2002, 11:08 PM

Hi All
I shall answer as I read them.
post 197 placegetter
Did you get caught with a set of stake knives and you can't sell them to get enough to put on the place.

post 306 equine investor
as far as I know it has not been shown in Vic and NSW yet.
Post 306 , pretty negative

post 5 debug
I agree they didn't show my website , but what they did do is prove that it works and put it up against the Melb and SA paper tipsters.
The intensive labour part is on my end, A subscriber get the selections already to work on spreadsheet.

post 22 lumbarsua
If you have a CRAPPY looking car that works and your friend has a Mercedes that doesn't , which is the one that would do what it is built for.
My site might look crappy to you , but I have seen elaborate and beautiful looking sites that take too long to load and do nothing, so mine is more usefull , it works and is fast.

post 306 equine investor
point 1 , I have the only address ******************************.com.au , I hope you are not suggesting that mine must be similar than the one that failed.

point 2, Just because YOU haven't found it does not mean it is Impossible.
Just because Those hardiest punters you know don't win every day, does not mean it can't be done.

point 3
Mathematicians have indeed known mathematics like that for hundreds of years, and they did so before they made the rockets to go to the moon.
Even when the rocket was actually on the moon some mathematicians were saying that it was a hollywood hoax and that it could not be done, How things have changed since then, I still have my slide rule from school, well before the calculators came out.
None of these 3 points stand up to being FACT.

point 4 , a money back guarantee to do what .
point 5 , You obviously haven't looked further than the advertising, ALL results are there .
point 6 , Today Tonight checked it out for a month before putting their money on it and the staff also had their own account and had a party at the end, you didn't even check it out and criticise me to the hilt.
I don't mind that if I deserve it , but I think you are unfair here.

post 169 be careful
Thank you requesting a Free trial, it shall be yours in the morning.
Q 1 we only bet on them when they show $4 or better, if they show less then don't bet it.
That is also the difference you are asking about.
All potential dividends are rounded down and the calculated bet is rounded up,to give you that extra gap if the price does drop, so a $5.90 selection gets calculated as a $4 , you round down first and then subtract one.
A $6.20 becomes $5 and if the suggested bet in the spreadsheet tells you that you have put $7.42 on it , you round it up to an $8 bet .
The spreadsheet I designed takes care of all the expenses and works them in , so each time you get a winner , all your expenses are paid for , including phone, internet and subscription cost can all be added in a special box.
people around the world can type in their Time zone and all starting times change to suit.
For more , see my LESSON on the website.

point 2
I agree that any system that uses a staking plan should first make a level stake profit, I do n't work a staking plan on this , we work to a Target , which is completely different.

post 22 lumbarsua
You need to look at the website again if you really want to see that .
The answer to your PS Q.
NO , because the stats since SEPT show a avg profit of $500-$800 per month and a 3 Months subscription is only $390 per 3 Months.

You won't find any horses names anywhere, I don't need to know those , as I study other things such as Trainers Habits and their results , as they are the people in charge , whichever horses they are training.
Whatever the Trainer says goes or else he/she is fired, just look back to the time a jockey got pulled over the coals for doing something different without the trainers approval and the horse won too.

The aim is to win 1% or preferably 1/2 % of your bank and STOP at the first collect.

To see previous spreadsheets with everything layed out including the results added, you can find those for about a month back on my website (see "our results") in the small small MENU.
Read LESSON and it will tell you more.

I better get the Trots and Dogs results ready to upload now .
Goodnight all ,
regards Bert

FREE ,Full support avail

[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2002-07-09 23:12 ]