Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 4th May 2006, 08:02 PM

Thumbs up betezy

yep i joined up too and i didnt deposit anything not a brass razoo. they rang bout 2 hours later and said they put $100 in my account to start out, no questions asked. i bet the 100 in goes of 20 and 30 dollar bets. then i joined my partner up and she had a few bets with the free 100. well now we are both using them full time now and after 2 weeks they are giving me another $200 top up for quoting me as the sorce of info to get her to join up. they also match whatever price on sports that the others are betting so more or less you got a complete service. add to that the staff are great to talk to you and help you out in every way. Im one very happy customer. Thanx for tip crash. Just wish if i had of known about the 200 i would asked for your real name mate, that i am very sorry about mate. cheers and good punting.
Old 5th May 2006, 03:39 AM
Suspended.

Ok Breadman [and any other gratefulls],

Please send me your details so I can get a free $200 !! [oxonnoxoATbigpond.com.au] Ta:-)
Old 5th May 2006, 12:45 PM
Banned

all sounds fine & dandy but just dont start consistently winning lads as you know what will happen.
Old 12th May 2006, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Swooper
Evening all,

I'm with betezy and they continue to make improvements with their website. Even on a dialup, it is reasonbly quick.

My only grizzle is that WA is not considered metro when it comes to City meetings. Disgraceful really.

Regards, Swoop

This off their latest news letter.

"Betezy Odds"
"Betezy Odds" is guaranteed better than three totes. This means that all Win bets placed at Betezy Odds will be paid at greater than the best TAB dividend. Place only bets and the place portion of each way bets will be paid Better than two totes.

"Betezy Odds" is available on horse racing on all Saturday and Wednesday metropolitan racing.

The last sentence would indicate Belmont/Ascot included unless, well, unless Perth is not a metropolis.

Anyway the Eagles had a bloke called Metropolis playing for them once so it should be all systems go. On their news letter.