Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 18th September 2002, 02:16 PM

Has anyone ever hear or used this plan called ,the Financial Success System ,from Runaway Bay ,Gold Coast, $295 ,claim to have had 60 winning race days in a row opperating on Wed & Sat races. Money back guarantee if the first 6 betting days don`t all win.

Old 18th September 2002, 02:36 PM

Never heard of it but let me take a guess. Given the guarantee I would say it is a certain bet that it uses a loss-chasing staking system betting on short priced horses. As has been discussed here many times before you can get 95-98% "winning" days with this type of system with small profits BUT when you lose you lose big time (so a "winning" day might be $10 profit, losing day is $1000 loss).

Giving money back guarantee for 6 days is a joke with this type of system as the probability of a small win on 6 days is pretty high. If you do win the six days then you probably get back $100 out of the $295 you have outlayed (so you are still down a couple of hundred) while the people who sell it are up $295. If you lose in the 6 days then you get your $295 back but have probably lost $1000 or more on the day - the people selling it don't lose a cent.

If it is such a good system ask them to give you a guarantee to pay back any LOSSES incurred in the first year of using the system and see how fast they run!
Old 18th September 2002, 02:37 PM

yes i have dealt with them and others my offer to them was let me operate the method for one month and if the results and profits are as they say i will pay them double the price.

They told me to go jump in a polite way.

By the way that is my standard offer to someone trying to sell me something to do with betting or if i make an enquiry.

So far no takers not once.

regards

ubetido
Old 18th September 2002, 02:44 PM

pool of 20 forum members at $15.00 ea? but sounds like thewinningfactor,runaway bay qld.
Old 18th September 2002, 02:57 PM

I know of one service that would take you on over three months ubetido!

:grin:

Unfortunately I am bound by trust put in me by the management of this site, so I can't provide a link for anyone.

[ This Message was edited by: Equine Investor on 2002-09-18 15:05 ]