Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 2nd January 2013, 12:30 AM

Red face

Lomaca,

when I get home from Japan in 8 days, for your $10,000, I will offer you a weeks bed & board including the full weeks tuition on how to make at least $350 per week ($50 per day) with only $500 in your BF account and never risking any more than $50 when a race jumps (very maximum & also extremely unlikely) of your account.

I make this offer openly and honestly and hope that you are honest in your offer and take up this option. If I cannot meet what I have offered, I will gladly refund your full $10,000 and you've had a week in Noosa on me.

Moeee

I think you should give up, punters don't want to hear the truth, look what happened to Barney when he pointed out that a poster was posting losing systems claiming them as winners.

ps the above offer is open to anyone & everyone.
Old 2nd January 2013, 04:44 AM

Off topic. Moderator.

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 2nd January 2013 at 08:25 AM.
Old 2nd January 2013, 07:03 AM

Angry Hum Bugists

I was not going to get involved with this because this thread looks like going South.

What ever happened to the Christmas spirit, " Bah Humbug ". Sometimes, this place is like a compulsive lemon sucker, who needs his daily dose of angry pills washed down with an unsweetened lemon.

I am sure that many posts on here are tongue in cheek and by mischievous posters giving a gee up. After a bad day at the office, a lighten up here seems a fair thing but I guess too many posters here do not see the lighter side.

Too often we see what I feel to me is a promising thread with helpful information go off the rails by the " Hum Bugists " on here. ' Hum Bugists ' is their such a word, seems appropriate here to me anyway.

Too me, the best questions that get asked on here and sometimes the best answers are by the nieve and not what the self appointed gurus and guardians of our public morals and betting bank dictate to us.

It is not the telling that I see as a problem, infact it is welcomed, but the condesending and attacking sniping that sometimes draws me and others down to the 'Hum Bugists ' level.

Star

Last edited by Star : 2nd January 2013 at 07:06 AM.
Old 2nd January 2013, 08:28 AM

This thread has been reopened. However we are not prepared to see any more of what Star so aptly described as "condescending and attacking sniping" being posted here.

Thank you.

Moderator.
Old 2nd January 2013, 10:30 AM

Default MAYBE FOR THE BRAVE

There is another thing on backing short priced odds on favs for the place on the other site it went for a long time he seemed to make money, but not as much a you would like.Rather than be greedy just try to start compounding what you have over a longer time frame.
Old 2nd January 2013, 11:29 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
Moeee

I think you should give up, punters don't want to hear the truth, look what happened to Barney when he pointed out that a poster was posting losing systems claiming them as winners.

Thank you Mark for the good advice.
I don't know what happened to Barny , but I'm sure it was not to his advantage.
I shall concentrate more on my own affairs and not share them - perhaps I will also be able to afford to visit Japan should I wish to do so.
Old 2nd January 2013, 12:52 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeee
Thank you Mark for the good advice.
I don't know what happened to Barny , but I'm sure it was not to his advantage.
I shall concentrate more on my own affairs and not share them - perhaps I will also be able to afford to visit Japan should I wish to do so.
Hey Moeee
I've been there in winter to do a job once. My advice would be to wait until summer.
Old 2nd January 2013, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny
I have put together a betting bank of $500 betting 2% I would like to make a weekly income of between $200 and $300 a week.

I bet 2 to 3 horses in a race e/w at the best odds.

Any ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny
I have 3 systems that average around 50 bets a week. I bet 10 e/w either the tote or fixed.

Okay. I'll try and get involved.

The above two posts are the only ones Benny appears to have mentioned what he would like to do with another post saying he has $3000 in a bookie account.

The first thing we need to know is how did you put together that betting bank Benny? You already have your system of betting 2-3 horses in a race each way. How much do you make from this?

Is it just a matter of increasing your 2% bets when your bank increases eventually getting to your $200 to $300 per week?

― Earl Nightingale
Old 2nd January 2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
Lomaca,

when I get home from Japan in 8 days, for your $10,000, I will offer you a weeks bed & board including the full weeks tuition on how to make at least $350 per week ($50 per day) with only $500 in your BF account and never risking any more than $50 when a race jumps (very maximum & also extremely unlikely) of your account.

I make this offer openly and honestly and hope that you are honest in your offer and take up this option. If I cannot meet what I have offered, I will gladly refund your full $10,000 and you've had a week in Noosa on me.

Thank you for the kind offer, really appreciate it.
Been to Noosa it's the pits.

I stated many times that I do far better than OK than you very much.
I don't need to slave over a hot computer waiting for the jump, put my one or sometime up to three bets in after the scratchings, then in the afternoon I walk down to the TAB for a drink with my mates and collect my winnings.

Thanks again for the kind offer.
Old 2nd January 2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomaca
Absolutely no offense meant but I think you did not read the OP and mistakenly translated it to something else. In a way you accidentally confirm moeee's point, of buying a job cleaning dunnies.

The offer if I'm correct, and please point out if I'm not, was that having a bank of $3000 and contacting the poster he will reveal a system producing a weekly income of btw. $200 and $300.

My offer of $5000 for said system stands, as a matter of fact I up the anti and offer ten thousand.

Still a very good business! Imagine $5200 yearly return on $3K?
Any investor would go for dentures for that sort of opportunity, never mind eye tooth.

So obviously the offer wasn't a genuine one???

Noosa...the pits? classic change of subject. I say Noosa, but really at Sunshine Beach.
You're turning down the exact thing that you clearly offered $10,000 for so your crediblity has unfortunately gone out the window.
No offence intended. Seems you have to clarify everything on here these days to avoid upsetting other readers.