Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Ratings2Win
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 10th January 2014, 07:44 PM

Default Have you been told lately ?

Have you been told lately ?

Just how busy does it get these days? Especially on a Saturday! Races running at 5 min intervals; and all that form that has to be done or horses to analyse for selections. Especially as the day progresses and the lesser quality races pass by, one gets the feeling that the establishment does not really care if you have enough time to assess the horses or not just as long as you stick your money on something.

It doesn’t get any easier if you start the day before, because each day has races so there is no breather in sight and the work just keeps piling on. To further compound the issue, track conditions change, race time change, horses get scratched, jockeys get changed and even the distances of races are subject to a quick adjustment from time to time and I have even seen a meeting transferred to a different track mid-meeting (same venue different track).

If you do form, it’s a risk they didn’t tell you about in betting school, hours of work whipped out due to some of the major changes or unexpected personal commitments. If you primarily play systems or use systems to quickly cut through hours of mundane form work to get your selections then you still have a chance although there is always a great chance that you may miss a selection with the changes; and don’t they always turn out to be winners when you miss them?

Then there are the external issues to deal with; your spouse has different ideas, you have something more pressing that needs doing or a miss-timed toilet break usually costs winners and god forbid that you should want to eat on a Saturday.

OK, I concede that it may not get as bad as that but you all know that in varying degrees what I’m saying is right.

So, what if someone would take your systems, run them through the days races and just told you what the selections were? What if that someone would also check for scratching, jockey changes and track condition changes or time and distance adjustments? Then that someone would recalculate all races effected and re-run all your systems again in less time it would take you to say 'oh crap I better re run everything'.

What if that someone checked each race at say 5 min to go and got all the prices and again checked your systems for an ‘up to the second fresh list of selections’ no matter however many systems you wanted to run on the day? What if that someone would then call out to let you know that you have a selection? So all you would have to do is sit down and execute the bet knowing that this person never left his eye of the ball; race by race the whole day doing all that work.

Someone like that does exist! It is called Axis and it talks.

The scenario is entirely possible, you can quietly rest in a chair watching TV, cooking or doing other things and Axis will keep eye on for your selections and talk to you.

From personal experience the lack of the ‘stress headache’ at the end of a Saturday is well worth it. The day seams more relaxing and I’m confident that any change is taken care of by the program in a way I would never be able to manage, this leaves me more time to concentrate on other things or even on things totally irrelevant to racing until I hear “Please note, you have a selection in (a race)” then I know it’s game time; it's like having a personal assistant on hand all the time!

What’s more you can also flag races with Black Books to remind yourself or even just flag races that you don’t want to forget about. After all we are all human and looking through the day’s results only to see a race you forgot about with a winner you would have had is hard to take. Been there, done that. which is why Axis is a punters tool first and foremost and we get it. So why not have some fun at the same time?

All the best,
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/