Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 9th December 2005, 10:16 AM

Default Bush Tracks

Amongst a load of theories that keep me relatively poor,, but amused,this one produces a few winners.

I figure that in country racing where everyone knows everyone and "information" flows through a relatively small community, things work something like this.

The horse is ready to win.

The trainer tells the connections (lol hopefully)

The connections tell a handfull of mates.

As I said, a "small" community,and generally that information stays within that community.

A lot of those country boys are going to spend tomorrow castrating pigs,,or whatever,,and cant get near a TAB.But tonight they are downing a well earned schooner or two.The information is good,so they put their bet on.

You and me look at the Tab markets around 9-30am the next morning.We work backwards from the last race.We look for anomalies in the win pool.Most of the win pools are under $100,,,but often there are one or two where the win poll is $300+.....This is the "mates" money.

Remember these are country boys,,the salt of the earth,they get paid peanuts in the bush and $20 is a big bet.

Rockie today,,race8,,early win pool $298,,,all the other win pools around $30,,Why is it so ???? The early favourite is Sacred Harmony,,,,

It's just a theory,,,but if you happen to be on a racetrack that early TAB favourite can open at 8/1 with the bookies.Principally because the connections are at the track and havn't placed there bets yet.Lolol the crafty **************s are sweating on the bookies.
Old 9th December 2005, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syllabus23
Amongst a load of theories that keep me relatively poor,, but amused,this one produces a few winners.

I figure that in country racing where everyone knows everyone and "information" flows through a relatively small community, things work something like this.

As I said, a "small" community,and generally that information stays within that community.

A lot of those country boys are going to spend tomorrow castrating pigs,,or whatever,,and cant get near a TAB.But tonight they are downing a well earned schooner or two.The information is good,so they put their bet on.

You and me look at the Tab markets around 9-30am the next morning.We work backwards from the last race.We look for anomalies in the win pool.Most of the win pools are under $100,,,but often there are one or two where the win poll is $300+.....This is the "mates" money.

Remember these are country boys,,the salt of the earth,they get paid peanuts in the bush and $20 is a big bet.

Rockie today,,race8,,early win pool $298,,,all the other win pools around $30,,Why is it so ???? The early favourite is Sacred Harmony,,,,

It's just a theory,,,but if you happen to be on a racetrack that early TAB favourite can open at 8/1 with the bookies.Principally because the connections are at the track and havn't placed there bets yet.Lolol the crafty **************s are sweating on the bookies.

And of course the bookies are innocent Sunday school maidens who wouln't know the first thing about racing??
Good luck with your theory!
Old 9th December 2005, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syllabus23

.....nice story.... and theory.... But in reality it's people who have purchased a particular "system" - one which we can not divulge on this forum.....

Also look at the following races and you'll see the same thing.....

Mudgee R4-7
Rock 1-1
Rock 2-1

..... sorry to burst the bubble.... my mate has the system and forwards me the tips every day......

To give you a hint of the system..... When you tell someone something really quietly you........... ????? (cryptic.... but have too be - the thought police have been active lately - with fair reason too!)

Anyway have tracked my mate's system since mid-Oct for following results:
Win SR 18% (Av div 3.28)
Plc SR 46% (Av div 1.64)
POT WIN -40.63%
Biggest Win $10.60

Needless to say he's not happy....... cost him a few $$ for the system....
Old 9th December 2005, 11:18 AM

Thumbs up

Stix,

With that record you should be laying your mates tips.

Regardless I like syllabus23's theory. Its thinking outside the box. Keep up the good ideas as one of them will more than likely be profitable.
Old 9th December 2005, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix
.....nice story.... and theory.... But in reality it's people who have purchased a particular "system" - one which we can not divulge on this forum.....

(SNIPPED)

Win SR 18% (Av div 3.28)
Plc SR 46% (Av div 1.64)
POT WIN -40.63%
Biggest Win $10.60

Gday stix

I am hearing that system of whom we do not speak (sounds a bit like the movie The Village), is a wonderful tool on Betfair.. If you take the selection and lay it that is ... oops.. me bad

My on top raters for December go like this (they are in slightly negative territory of about 3.4% for the month) we are beating the Tab takeout tho

Races 345 (up until the last at Bunbury yesterday)
Wins 92
SR 26.67%
AV DIV $3.62

And I dont charge for mine

xptdriver@hotmail.com

Last edited by xptdriver : 9th December 2005 at 12:03 PM.
Old 9th December 2005, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix
Win SR 18% (Av div 3.28)
Plc SR 46% (Av div 1.64)
POT WIN -40.63%
Biggest Win $10.60

And yet they keep on sending me emails saying how it had achieved a 180% profit during the test period, and mentioning all these great wins they've got since.
Old 9th December 2005, 12:20 PM

The way I see systems is if they r "THAT" good... why are they selling them???