Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31st January 2008, 01:10 PM

Talking 3% Per day

I'm sure this has been talked about before, but none the less. This idea has always fascinated me, if you manage to increase your total bank just 3% per day, your bank will double in one month (28 days from memory exactly). Every now and then I feel like having another crack at trying to achieve this, never with real succes. Most of my ideas revolve around using a progression type staking plan, but in the end the problem always come down to the fact that your risking so much to gain so little.

My current idea is playing round with the top 4-5 in the market, dutching a few of them to try get a high strike rate, and using a mild progression to try and grind it out, perhaps even trying for a smaller figure of even 1% per series, and trying to clear 3 of them a day. Anybody got any suggestions on a plan that could perhaps be suitable? And perhaps a better method?

I realise that this is alot harder than it sounds (if it were easy, why would anyone work). But would be keen to throw some ideas round with everyone else on these forums and see what we can come up with.

To all those who are going to jump on here and say it cant be done, loss chasing is the quick way to lose all your money, don't bother posting saying that. We all know the arguments, this is purely for a bit of fun to try and liven things up around here.

Just think with a start bank of $100, by the end of this year it would be at $204800, wouldnt that be a nice xmas present