Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 8th August 2004, 07:38 PM
Banned

Moeee,dont know who exactly your talkin about but i cant display every bet i put on because i have so many, it would take 1 or 2 pgaes to put them in and sometimes they are put on just before kick off or when im out at a tab, and i display my best value bets under the nrl post as i have more bets there, havent been on the net since sat morning, i got a 3 legged multi @ $12.14.

cheers
Old 8th August 2004, 09:12 PM
Member.

Mo,

Sorry that I don't display in big bold letters especially for you, every single bet I am going to make for the whole weekend. Like Goldmember, some of my bets are placed on Friday night, and some just before the matches start, so it would be extremely tough to do. The fact is that on this thread, my ratings predicted only a 15 point margin and I did say that I thought the West Coast would give the Lions some trouble. Doesn't that suggest that I probably thought 39.5 pts start looked pretty good.

Anyway, if I had come on here and said that the West Coast were specials, would it have made you back them? As far as I can tell, you make all your own betting decisions and it doesn't matter what anyone else on here thinks about any of the matches, you certainly don't change your bets.
Old 9th August 2004, 10:05 AM
Suspended

Discussion.That's what a forum is supposed to be.Someone makes a comment and then the others comment on that comment.Hopefully some others not involved in the comments can get some benefit from following and preferably contributing to the discussion.
If people want to cover up their faults by only releasing their successes in an effort to fool themselves into a false sense of security that they are successful in their punting attempted career,I'm not falling for it.
Mojo was another honest player who obviously needs advice and a helping hand.
What is it about user names beginning with the letter M that makes them so sincere.
13th letter of the alphabet.alpha,beginning.Unlucky beginninners at betting.
Old 9th August 2004, 10:37 AM
Member.

Quote:
On 2004-08-08 18:53, goldmember wrote:
How was the west coast winning an upset, they have the wood on the lions and i thought the + 38.5 was a gimmee @ $1.90, i thought it was a 50/50 game so i played it safe and had a big win.

There you go. Goldmember did exactly the same as me. I don't recall him mentioning this bet before the match and I don't blame him one little bit for mentioning it after the fact. If you had asked me my opinion before the match I would have told you very clearly that I thought the West Coast would go close to winning and the points start was way too big. Apart from anything else, I was out until around 2 o'clock yesterday, so I couldn't get on the computer before then anyway.

[ This Message was edited by: sportznut on 2004-08-09 10:43 ]
Old 9th August 2004, 11:05 AM
Suspended

Exactly!.Goldmember is another that does the same.And I do the same as well.Gee,it's the second best part of backing a winner.
There is a joke that goes something like the best part of getting a root is telling your mates at the pub about it.
My tips are there for all to see.My betting history is there,and my advice is there and my brash statements are there.
How about we limit our boasting to the situations that we can back up with a "I told you so".And a "sorry about that".
Well maybe not apologising for pointing at losers.I think others can point them out to us if need be.