Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 19th October 2010, 07:35 PM
Suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmip1
Mr Barry,

If you past 1000 bets on this method years ago then I have to aska a few things.

2.What is your base bet? If you are not using level stakes you truely are not betting at any decent money. You can't run any loss chasing plan with more then maybe a $2 base bet.

Thats none of your business and has no relevance, I repeat again I am not using a loss chasing plan, read my first post again.
Old 19th October 2010, 07:36 PM
Suspended.

Quote:
Mr Barry,

If you past 1000 bets on this method years ago then I have to aska a few things.

If you want credibility then do something like "Arakaan'sSearch For Money" or "TheAnalyser tries Laying". Both threads from a different forum (sorry) but they provide detailed profit loss figures every day and post all their selections before the race with no statements like "I won't be taking all of them". If you don't have a rule before the race on whether the selection is being taken then its worth crap posting it. I could just provide a list of all favs here and say "I won't be taking all of them" and then only count the winners.

I am not after credibility, now come on most of my bets today were not short priced favourites.
Old 19th October 2010, 07:37 PM
Suspended.

Quote:
Mr Barry,

By all means provide the selections, the rules on which horses should be backed if its based on price and the staking method and then you will be given credit where credit is due (if it shows a profit). No one can learn anything from you if you don't provide these things.

What do you think I am a fool and have you and plenty of others erode my profitability.

Last edited by Mr barry : 19th October 2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 19th October 2010, 07:54 PM

My apologies Mr Barry, (though you make it hard) yes I copied and pasted your selections and some how it didn't copy the last 2 at Mackay , I'll blame the comp. Anyway here are the very impressive corrected results:

Win Bets 24..Hits 7... S/R 29.17...Rets 40.3 [W/L +16.3 %] POT = +67.92%

Place bets24..Hits..12 S/R..50.%..Rets..23.3 [W/L -.70 % ]POT = -3.33%

As I said before 1 days results means nothing,Looking forward to much more pie!

PS just one question, didn't you say that you had twigged on this brilliant idea a week ago? just wondered how you managed to get in over 1000bets in a week?

Last edited by partypooper : 19th October 2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 19th October 2010, 08:05 PM
Suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper
My apologies Mr Barry, (though you make it hard) yes I copied and pasted your selections and some how it didn't copy the last 2 at Mackay , I'll blame the comp. Anyway here are the very impressive corrected results:

Win Bets 24..Hits 7... S/R 29.17...Rets 40.3 [W/L +16.3 %] POT = +67.92%

Place bets24..Hits..12 S/R..50.%..Rets..23.3 [W/L -.70 % ]POT = -3.33%

As I said before 1 days results means nothing,Looking forward to much more pie!

PS just one question, didn't you say that you had twigged on this brilliant idea a week ago? just wondered how you managed to get in over 1000bets in a week?
Yes sorry PP I need to point out that in my original post that I twigged to the idea a week ago to posting the platinum on here to help some others but by the looks of some of the posted replies help is not needed as many are doing very nicely thank you already.
Old 19th October 2010, 08:14 PM

Keep the selections coming please.. always interested to see what people are tipping.
Old 19th October 2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr barry
Ok I have twigged to an idea that is GOING to make me millions, I am currently looking at launches on the web that I am LIKELY to be able to afford in the next week or so the way things are going, when I get over the mega winning day today I will post some of the results for you. It has been killing it for OVER A WEEK NOW and THIS TIME I am sure I am onto the NEXT big thing.

Have a good evening, more tomorrow.

Goodonya, Mr barry

We all love to see a winner, it gives us hope!
Old 19th October 2010, 09:25 PM
Suspended

When someone comes along and brings life to the Forum, its always the case for plenty members to destroy them and drive them away.
And drive their winning tips away.

This bloke is doing very well and is providing much to everyone prepared to look and possibly profit from.

Its a shame he won't provide more information on how the selections came about , rather than the selections themslves though.

Because I can see he gonna fall on his ******** as well , but I'm not hoping he will , its just enevitable.
It happens to all of us.
Thats why we here.
To seek comfort and solace in knowing we aren't the only Losers on this planet.
Old 20th October 2010, 04:43 AM
Suspended.

Poopers you have to start reading what is in front of you and interpret or assume.
My post as you highlight says it has been killing it for over a week now, it DOES NOT say that I have been only doing it for a week.

Please refer to this, read and absorb.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_whispers
Old 20th October 2010, 06:31 AM

Mr Barry,

Please keep posting selections. Surely ou have some for today at Geelong (and other tracks)?