Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 19th July 2005, 10:40 AM

Angry

To the "disciples"
The challenge is off,I just can't be bothered any more.
Old 19th July 2005, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel417
Baco60&bigwaz&jamcool
I gladly accept your challenge.
You guys pick 2 races in each state.
$50 per race.
I will bet quinellas only.
You do the same.
Thats $400(this Saturday)bank.
Bet you aint got the balls to take it on.
As for me being angel junior,I am angel 416 original.
As that user name I had over 1000 posts,and you have 56 and are telling me I have been here 5 minutes??Get a grip.
As for input????Go thru the archives.Check my topweight system.
Take up the challenge,if you have the guts.
If you wish to do it,post your desired races by Friday,and your selections and outlay by midday Saturday.
Dont really expect to hear a reply.
As for wanting to start conflict,if you cant stand constructive critisiscm you should be on another forum.
Anyway,if you have the balls to take up the challenge,and any of you finish in front of me I will leave this forum forever.
Look forward to your replies,though doubt I will get any,except cop outs like "I wont waste my time etc."

Firstly, I ain't no-one's disciple - Like you, I love myself too much. I doubt if i have ever corresponded with the contributor in question, either in this forum or by any other means.

Secondly, would "i can't be bothered anymore" be considered a cop out?

Lastly, I wouldn't be getting upset over a few harsh words spoken between relative strangers on an internet forum - could it be that you're scared. After all your huffing and puffing it seems you are the one that is a bit lacking in the 'departamento de testicales'

Perhaps, as your last post would suggest, we have damaged your delicate little ego with a bit of criticism. Pathetic really, I expected better.

Last edited by iamcool : 19th July 2005 at 11:34 AM.
Old 19th July 2005, 12:36 PM

Angry

for ********s sake

im off

hello & goodbye
Old 19th July 2005, 01:20 PM

Talking

Mr.or Mrs? cool,
For a self proclaimed learner you sure do a lot of running off at the mouth.
Why dont you try putting the brain into gear before engaging the mouth.
I do not have an inflated ego,which is more than I can say for you.
I'm scared of you?Take your hand off it,it'll fall off when it's ripe.
You dont know what real fear is.
You keep spruiking that you came on here to learn,but you dont listen to any advice,you are just content to ******** stir.
I do not have any desire to feel superior to anyone.
And I do not big note myself in areas that I know nothing about,unlike you.
You would follow Baghwan blindly into the fires of hell,so we'll probably meet one day.Now THAT is scary!!
You keep saying that you are on here to learn,yet as Kenchar so rightly pointed out,you could not even grasp or accept a simple explanation of not coupling 1&2 re Baghwans post.Even after the man explained(vindicating that I was right and you were wrong).
Every religion,unbeknowns to you obviously,teaches one to "love thyself'because if you DONT,you are not capable of loving someone else.
And also,you dont even have a sense of humour,as you are attacking me again after my apology to Baghwan and attempt at a humorous reply to his play on numbers.
You even went back thru the archives to dig up something to attack Kenchar with,something thru your own admission you know nothing about.
I KNEW that you would say I was copping out,cause thats your style,you like to dominate and intimidate others,but it aint working with me and thats getting up your nose.
I dont need to feel big and important,I just like to feel,an area you should consider looking at.
If you actually read some of my posts re quinellas,you might ,just might,learn something.
As for "copping out",well I only cancelled the challenge because YOU are already making feeble excuses about ME wanting to feel big and important by beating a learner like you.
We have a fish in the river system up north here,its called"mouth almighty"and its an obnoxious pest.Ring any bells???
I am sick of you.
So lets reignite the challenge.
With these provisos.
Delete the other contenders.Let's just make it me and you.
(as your tiny little mind will read another copout into that,I will challenge the others after I kick your smartarse).
As you could not grasp the rules last time,here they are again:
You pick 2 races in each of the mainland states
Quinella betting ONLY
$50 per race
8 races
total outlay $400
Winner is the one who makes the highest profit overall
That is being more than fair to you,as if you jag 1 big one YOU can kick my ********.
I can feel your gonads constricting now,as you are one out,and your balls are much bigger when you have backup.
Post your selected races by 6pm Friday.
More than fair again,as YOU can study which races YOU think you can pull a motza in.
Also,the loser departs this forum.
Are you up for it???
I await your reply.
Old 19th July 2005, 02:07 PM

Angry

I've had enough of this crap! Angel your really starting to get on my nerves. First you put up a challenge, then you back out, then you want to do the challenge again but change the rules. You started this ******** so don't wiggle your way out now.

These are the rules and if iamcool agrees with it then majority wins and you have to do it.

* This saturday only
* Selections must be in before 12 noon saturday
* $500 bank
* "ANY" betting method allowed
* Prices will be UNITAB
* Biggest profit wins
* Nobody will be kicked out of the forum (thats just plain stupid angel)
If you think Quinellas are the be all and end all then prove us wrong but in the mean time keep your f##ked up opinions to yourself.
Old 19th July 2005, 03:03 PM

The original rules stand as far as I am concerned.This thread is about QUINELLA betting only,and THAT was my challenge.YOU changed the rules to any betting and changed the stake to $500.The ONLY thing I changed was to make it a 1 on 1.If you want "any" betting,there are tipping comps in other threads.I am ONLY interested in a quinella challenge.
The only thing I agree with you on is unitab divvies.I dont care about majority,and I dont HAVE TO DO anything.If you read the original rules it said quinella betting only.That is all I am interested in,take it or leave it.I am not "wriggling out" of anything.
Old 19th July 2005, 03:50 PM

You also said that whoever loses is out of the forum. That's crazy, sure iamcool is going to accept that. This argument was not about quinellas it was about your arrogance.........can someone please block this thread before i pull all my hair out.
Old 19th July 2005, 06:28 PM

Is that it?

Got any other opinions you would like to share?

War in Iraq, G8 or how's about the Live Aid goal of beating poverty.

You are a pyscho - Plain and simple basket case.

We are all very impressed with your contributions to the forum and punting prowess re: quinellas - congrats.

You are also very good at dishing out insults to all and sundry. Not so happy when the shoe is on the other foot though.

As for your ridiculous quinella suggestion - I'm tempted...

Old 19th July 2005, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Baco,you are an absolute DILL!!!Not fit to wash someones feet????Not fit to clean the stables????No input???Where is your input?No balls,as I suspected.

Quote:
To the "disciples"
The challenge is off,I just can't be bothered any more.

i'm loving this thread just listening to it.

No offence intended angel. If you are indeed the angel of old, as bagwhan said - you are not the angel i remember
Old 20th July 2005, 04:20 AM

Enough of the pleasantries & polite chit chat chaps,
"theres a puntin to be done."

Angels suggestion of the Quinella separation is a sound one & has been recomended in several books on the subject.

If one is still hopeless at doing the form to weed out the weaklings , try using the TABQ Wt.ratings , one could assume the form has been done for us within that form figure.
It cant be much worse than ones own assesments on an ongoing consistant basis if one feels they wont be consistant enough.

Lets have a look at the first race only, of every meeting for Tues 19th.
Horses, Dogs,Trots.
Using the Wt. ratings (100ptrs ect.)to delete the weakest runner of each group of 4

There were 7 wins from 13 qualifying races =54% SR
Race 1 only. Betting 3 into 3 @ $9.00 per race

Taree Races-- 9.90
Kill-----X
AP Trots-No Bet race, didnt qualify under the rules.
HP-----X
Bend---X
Bun----10.40
GC Dogs-44.40
Gosf-----12.90
Ips------23.70
Lis------39.50
Warr-----X
Gaw-----X
Horsh----17.30
Dev------X

Ret 158.10