Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 25th January 2006, 06:06 PM

Thumbs up hmm

yes well theres ways of making $5 a day is thier not so why cant that be turned into $100 a day over a week period??

not asking for guarantee's just a probable way of earning an income through the systems been published in this forum ,is thier a "simplified"way davez of using the methods to make money without bleeding from your eye*****.

my challenge

a
simplified way to make $5 a day over a week period ($35 a week)can this be done ?

regards the rostram

ps.thumbs up neil lol
Old 25th January 2006, 06:39 PM
Suspended.

If you can make $5 you can make $500. Winners don't come any more often to punters betting peanuts.
Old 25th January 2006, 07:15 PM

Talking hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash
If you can make $5 you can make $500. Winners don't come any more often to punters betting peanuts.

yes crash your probably right your expense could be a lot more than you imagine even if you get a run of outs trying to make 500 a day?

the task in hand is just $5 a day can any members take this challenge on without breaking the bank over a period of time?

peanuts are better salted,lol

regards the rostram
Old 25th January 2006, 07:51 PM

Best I can come up with is last 28 days, with 26 winning and 2 losing for a profit of 33.68, which is 1.2 profit a day, so if you were betting your $100 that would be $120 a day.

This is actual betting by me and NOT just checking results.

Early days yet but I'm pretty sure it will hold up.
Cheers
Old 25th January 2006, 08:17 PM

Smile ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchar
Best I can come up with is last 28 days, with 26 winning and 2 losing for a profit of 33.68, which is 1.2 profit a day, so if you were betting your $100 that would be $120 a day.

This is actual betting by me and NOT just checking results.

Early days yet but I'm pretty sure it will hold up.
Cheers

ok kenchar thats a good strike rate by far ,is this win bets and approx how much u invest each time.
Old 25th January 2006, 08:29 PM

Win betting.

Your bet is your profit plus a bit.

In other words if you want to win a $100, your bet would be $100 and stop betting for the day even if it's your first bet if $100 or more in front.

Too many want to win $100 a day but have $10 bets, impossible long term.

It all depends what people want from the punt, I just find long term cosistent profits are made by snipping a little bit every day, it's the ONLY way I know.
Old 26th January 2006, 09:05 AM

Heres a $5 a day plan that one may like to check out .

Target Radio TABs 3 selections (or any other reliable source)
Out of those 3 , we delete the TAB Fav 1 min till jump .
We now bet the shorter price of the remaining 2 selections.
If the TAB Fav is not one of the TABs 3 selections , then it is a no bet race.
Thats it.

Only target days where there are 4+ race meetings to bet on otherwise it can be hard to reach ones target & there is more exposure to risk to heaps of Favs or outsiders getting up on a given day ,which will kill you.

Bet race to race at $5 per race (1%)with a bank of $500
Stop betting for the day once one is $5.00+ in front.

If one wants $100 a day (1%)one would needs a $10,000 bank.

Check out some past results before trying this out with real money.
It has had many successfull days.

Cheers.
Old 26th January 2006, 11:55 AM
Suspended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchar
Win betting.

Your bet is your profit plus a bit.

In other words if you want to win a $100, your bet would be $100 and stop betting for the day even if it's your first bet if $100 or more in front.

Too many want to win $100 a day but have $10 bets, impossible long term.

It all depends what people want from the punt, I just find long term consistent profits are made by snipping a little bit every day, it's the ONLY way I know.

Hi Kenchar,

That all sound wonderfully until thought about.

For starters, your bet is not your 'profit plus a bit'. Your bet is your personal stake, the 'bit' is your profit. ...and if you lose your $100 bet for the day? Do you have another [and another], until you win your 'bit' of profit [which would now be a big loss]? If you stop at your first bet and it loses, you are $100 behind which has to be made up the next day before you can hope to make any profit [a slippery-slide to the bottom].

I agree that trying to win $100 a day with $10 bets is practically impossible, but raising your stake to $100 to win a $100 a day [or $10] and then stopping is also practically impossible except during a run of ins. All it means is you are taking very short odds. Evens to win a $100. If your first bet loses you are $100 behind. You must maintain a constant 50% SR just to stay even. A constant !00% SR to make $100 a day is impossible without doing it from the results pages.

Increasing the odds you except to allow for a few losses just makes matters worse as you increase the risk of losing. Also we haven't mentioned the dreaded run of outs that affect everyone regardless of strategy. For evens 8 in a row is quite possible and it just gets worse with any increase in odds.

50% of odds-on runners lose and for evens even more so. Taking a $100 bet on a short priced odds-on Fav. to win say $10 to $20 by backing it for a place even, is no guarantee of success [odds-on runners run unplaced very regularly]. It is totally impossible for anyone to know that 50% of their bets they have at evens [more for odds-on] is going to win. And that is just to stay even let alone make a $100 a day.

Saying your doing it doesn't make the logic you presented sound, it just means you have been lucky. Excellent selection ability doesn't come into it. That sort of selection ability is impossible except by selecting from results.

It is just as hard to win a constant $1 a day than it is to win a constant $100 a day. The only difference is scale, not logic. The logic and maths. involved are identical for both amounts and all amounts in between.

Last edited by crash : 26th January 2006 at 12:07 PM.
Old 26th January 2006, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash

Saying your doing it doesn't make the logic you presented sound, it just means you have been lucky. Excellent selection ability doesn't come into it. That sort of selection ability is impossible except by selecting from results.
No, what you mean to say is "That sort of selection ability is impossible for me (Crash) except...."
Perhaps Kenchar is better at selecting horses than you are.
Too many people treat betting on horses too much like betting on a roulette wheel. If you know something others don't the rules of chance don't apply quite so strictly any more.

KV

Last edited by KennyVictor : 26th January 2006 at 01:10 PM.
Old 26th January 2006, 02:08 PM

Crash,

I really don't understand your post at all, as it doesn't relate to what I posted.

As far as saying the results are backfitted I take offence.

Here are actual results for the past 29 days (including today)

Total bets 133.

Total results 60

Strike rate 45%

Total Return 169.88

Profit 36.88

ave profit a day 1.27

2 losing days

POT 27.7%

LROO 5

Ave div $2.83.

Cheers