Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 21st May 2012, 11:42 AM
Banned

Smile

The NEW from Baghwan I use on a daily basis with good results and my own adaption which I,ve shared with Baghwan with excellent results as well.

Cheers
darky
Old 21st May 2012, 11:53 AM
Banned

Smile

Bernie and Barny,
Will you enlighten us with your tips for today (preferably on Good TC )
Cheers and thanks.
darky

ps.Mine will be up in a minute.
Old 21st May 2012, 12:10 PM

Great posts from Chrome Prince.

TheSchmile, Whether or not Darky makes no guarantees, he is only repeating what has gone before. My point is, we need to move on not be bombarded with the same thing over and over again.

CP is right, without results systems are meaningless. Here's one for you. Last start winner, weight below 56Kg ridden by a top jockey . Now what is the point of me giving you that?? It is meaningless without some sort of results. It isn't the basis of a system. It isn't a starting point I'm not sharing anything. It is just waffle from me. Something with no substance that I've created without thinking. That is what we are seeing time and time again. Get my point?

I don't have anything to offer. I have one system that I'm keeping to myself and apart from that I have nothing to provide to give gullible people hope.
Old 21st May 2012, 12:36 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome Prince
I feel it is pointless to constantly post rules just including the results of a weekend or a day.

I only take note of methods posted like michaelg where the profit and loss is stated. It means he is following it seriously.

michaelg seems to post an interesting system based on the previous day or week quite often.
Dunno if thats a bad thing , but its easy to backfit a system to work over a sample of 28 races or less.
I can't see the point unless it is based using a decent sample of races , like 1 thousand.
Old 21st May 2012, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie
Here's one for you. Last start winner, weight below 56Kg ridden by a top jockey . Now what is the point of me giving you that?? It is meaningless without some sort of results. It isn't the basis of a system. It isn't a starting point I'm not sharing anything. It is just waffle from me. Something with no substance that I've created without thinking. That is what we are seeing time and time again. Get my point?

I don't have anything to offer. I have one system that I'm keeping to myself and apart from that I have nothing to provide to give gullible people hope.

Hi Bernie,

The hilarious thing is, the system you just put up:
- Last start winner
- weight below 56Kg
- ridden by a top jockey

Is a great basis for a system, so well done!!

The key from there is to assess the likelihood of the horse repeating the winning effort based on today's conditions and the field it is racing today.

I think you're selling yourself short when you say you have nothing to offer after 45 years in the game. If you broke down your knowledge piece by piece you'd probably surprise yourself.

With regards to Darkydog's posts and your comments that they are posted without thinking, I argue that sometimes the best ideas come on a whim and over thinking can kill creativity. I can completely understand if he is frustrating you, however I recommend:
a/ not reading his posts if they annoy you
b/ get a database and post the results of his ideas to demonstrate he's on the wrong path, if you feel so strongly that they will not work

The Schmile

"I buy when other people are selling.”
― J. Paul Getty
Old 21st May 2012, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeee
michaelg seems to post an interesting system based on the previous day or week quite often.
Dunno if thats a bad thing , but its easy to backfit a system to work over a sample of 28 races or less.
I can't see the point unless it is based using a decent sample of races , like 1 thousand.

That's true of course, but the difference is, he will quote and tell you how many races and then continue to post his findings from there on.
I don't want to grind this to death, but I believe there is a great difference between the two ways and overall value to other members.
I cannot speak for other members, but based on the postings, I think it alienates more than it's value.

That s just my opinion.
*RaceCensus now updated to 31/03/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg
Old 21st May 2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchmile
b/ get a database and post the results of his ideas to demonstrate he's on the wrong path, if you feel so strongly that they will not work

The Schmile
The Schmile, do you have any idea how many systems Darky has posted? I guess not. It's up to him to produce the goods, not me. You seem to be missing the point so I say farewell.
Old 21st May 2012, 01:27 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchmile
The hilarious thing is, the system you just put up:

Is a great basis for a system, so well done!!

Some people can't see the forest for the trees , and simply just don't get it.

Magic is always fascinating until the methods employed are revealed.
Once it is revealed , the Reality is that Magic doesn't exist.
Perhaps some people prefer to believe in Magic.
I'm sure Bernie would simply love to believe , but 45 years of loving have revealed nothing to him , and I believe him.
Old 21st May 2012, 01:30 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie
The Schmile, You seem to be missing the point so I say farewell.

Please let that be farewell to your input in this instance , and not generally to this Forum - PLEASE????
Old 21st May 2012, 01:44 PM

No need to throw the baby out with the bath water yet Moeee.

It's just a difference of opinion between Bernie and I. I do get his point but disagree with it. Let's move on.

The Schmile

"I buy when other people are selling.”
― J. Paul Getty