Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 15th September 2006, 01:05 PM

easy in, easy out, same as Chrome, i use it as a bank, take funds out when you want some from the local, its great, but the site,...........my goodnes,............please nsw tab read this,..............please fix your site,............it is pretty bad !

easy
d
Old 19th September 2006, 11:53 PM

Hi Guys, I hate to sound like I am jumping on the IAS bandwagon :P I just wanted to say that I use IAS ALL the time (too much really) and it has never crashed for me at all.

I also find that 9 times out of 10, I will get better odds then i would if I were betting with my NSWTAB Account... Although i do use the NSW tab account for DFS.. but if you want something better, go to ozhorseracing.com.au and pay the dollar per meet - it gives you the last 15 starts which is a major bonus.

Oh I also love that IAS allows you to deposit ANY amount - rather then the minimum $50 that NSWTAB allows (yaaahh for the big spenders i know!) :P

I do have one annoyance with IAS though (which you are all going to think is really stupid) but they gave a bonus recently of $100 and put it directly into my account, which WAS great at the time... When the bonus was spent gambling though, along with a large amount of other winnings i had accumulated in my account, I added more money ------ After i won, tried to draw out my big win of $101 roughly but it said I could only draw out $1 - because i hadnt met the requirements of the bonus... After calling them I found out i had to turn over $2000 to get the free $100!

So now I am basically betting and hoping to win alot more then $100, so it doesnt cut me so much when i have to forfeit it too take it out... I just seem to put money in rather then take it out though!

Anyways to cut a long story short :P - if they put any money in your account - find out what the requirements are for it - and then get them to take it out if you dont like them!.. Its easier to lose it before you spend it!

I know its only $100 ... but I am not the worlds richest gambler! - not yet anyways

DQ

Last edited by Moderator 3 : 20th September 2006 at 05:40 PM.
Old 20th September 2006, 05:48 AM
Suspended.

I use a Vic. TAB account because I win money [make a profit].

Try that with Betzy, IAS [I've had both] or any other account except the TAB's and see how long it takes to be seriously restricted or have your account canceled. Profit comes from a prize pool with the TAB, not their bottom line !

Last edited by crash : 20th September 2006 at 05:55 AM.
Old 20th September 2006, 05:51 PM
Suspended.

I can't believe there are punters out there who still use Internet Explorer as their browser [or firefox for that matter]. It is the worst security threat on computer and bandit programs are written especially to exploit it's [leaking like a sieve] vulnerabilities.

The best ......?

'Avast' ...it's in the 21st century.
Old 20th September 2006, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash
I can't believe there are punters out there who still use Internet Explorer as their browser [or firefox for that matter]. It is the worst security threat on computer and bandit programs are written especially to exploit it's [leaking like a sieve] vulnerabilities.

The best ......?

'Avast' ...it's in the 21st century.

Gday Crash

avast is just and anti virus??? I am confused as to how that relates to browsers.. I use firefox and Opera... I agree IE is rubbish, but a lot pple use it..

Cheers

xptdriver@hotmail.com
Old 20th September 2006, 08:42 PM
Suspended.

Sorry, I meant Avant browser, not Avast.

Why? Unlike IE and firefox to a much lesser degree, Avant doesn't contain ANY functions or codes to help other people or programs to access your computer.
The only think wrong with Opera [an excellent browser] is the ************ great big magnifier square in the bottom right-hand corner and dosn't have anywhere near the customize ability of Avant.

Last edited by crash : 20th September 2006 at 08:58 PM.
Old 20th September 2006, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash
Sorry, I meant Avant browser, not Avast.

Why? Unlike IE and firefox to a much lesser degree, Avant doesn't contain ANY functions or codes to help other people or programs to access your computer.
The only think wrong with Opera [an excellent browser] is the ************ great big magnifier square in the bottom right-hand corner and dosn't have anywhere near the customize ability of Avant.

gday crash

thanks mate I will have a look at it

Cheers

xptdriver@hotmail.com
Old 21st September 2006, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xptdriver
gday crash

thanks mate I will have a look at it

Cheers

Gday crash

I have had a look and downloaded the browser... where have they been hiding this lil gem... man is it fast or what?

Thanks for the tip

Cheers

xptdriver@hotmail.com
Old 21st September 2006, 05:29 AM
Suspended.

Fastest browser [and safest] in the world.

A little trick I just read about is to remove the splash screen [like I said, it's very customisable]: go to tools/
Avant browser options/miscellaneous/..and untick 'show splash screen when starts'.

There is also a very active Avant user forum worth a look: http://forum.avantbrowser.com/viewforum.php?f=4
Old 21st September 2006, 01:47 PM
Suspended.

We have all heard: "Firefox is Faster, Firefox has Lower Requirements, Firefox is Secure, Firefox defends me from all Spyware, etc."
How misleading is it? Apart from it actually being slower than IE, read on for the truth about these myths [especially about it's security]....

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Suppo...refoxMyths.html