Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Horse Race Betting Systems
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 24th January 2002, 08:30 AM

I feel it could be a stronger stratergy to target the 100 Pointer horses that are 4/1 in the newspaper.The strike rate drops a bit but you are still on the ones of value & with fewer bets.Results Wed 23rd Jan.$3.60+2.70+3.6+10.70. 25%S/R 21%Profit on turn over. Check it out.Level stakes betting.
Old 24th January 2002, 08:34 AM

Correction .It is supposed to read 100 Pointers at $4.00 or more, in newspaper.4 from 16 races 25% Srike Rate.
Old 26th May 2005, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Louie
Hi Bhagwan.

You mentioned http://www.qtab.com.

That website is a human resources website (USA company, I think).

Do you mean Queensland TAB web site? If so, this is http://www.tabonline.com.au. But if it is, then I am still confused, because I couldn't find any reference to Mark Read's ratings.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Big Louie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhagwan
http://www.tabq.com.au .Correction my ballsup.

For the record, http://www.tabonline.com.au/ is the official website for UniTAB.
Old 7th June 2005, 12:59 PM

Question Puzzled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhagwan
Cick into http://www.qtab.com after 10.00am. on any day of the week . You will see Mark Reads assesed point ratings . I have found by backing the 100pt.runners paying $3.20 or more in the newspaper ,the reults over the last 200 races were this. 29% stike rate. Profit on turnover 20% What I found amazing is is the number of double figure winners that pop up e.g. on Wed.9th. $11.20 $15.20 I would recomend level stake betting using a bank of $1.00 for every $100.00 If more than one 100pt. selection in race back them both as long as they are $3.20 in newspaper. All bets could be placed at once ,great for busy people . Further feedback on this would be welcome.

Where does it say these ratings are supplied by Mrak Reid or for that matter anyone else?
Old 7th June 2005, 04:19 PM

Just out of curiousity has anybody followed this system and what were the results. I thank you in advance.
Beton
Old 7th June 2005, 04:31 PM

A guy who used to be on here called Jacfin did some research on Unitab 100 raters. He found that backing 100 raters in Bris, Syd & Melb on Saturdays at dividends of $8.00+ produced a handy profit over a period of a year or so.

Personally, I love the Unitab 100 raters and I have several little systems based around them.

Last edited by Sportz : 7th June 2005 at 04:33 PM.
Old 7th June 2005, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportz
A guy who used to be on here called Jacfin did some research on Unitab 100 raters. He found that backing 100 raters in Bris, Syd & Melb on Saturdays at dividends of $8.00+ produced a handy profit over a period of a year or so.

Personally, I love the Unitab 100 raters and I have several little systems based around them.

yeah - I remember that , after that was posted I tried to sort one myself using the 100 rater theory from that site. Had some success with it and the winners were at a pretty decent price. I put quite a few filters in mine and it wasn't till recently that I had a brainwave , in that maybe the filters I had put in were going against the work the ratings had already done. I had planned to revisit this because it did show some merit originally
Old 8th June 2005, 08:22 AM

Just info for 100 pointers,
I use them for place bets, awsome strike rate and a tidy side profit,
Check out when the late mail matches up with the 100 pointers !
Cheers
Dingo
Old 9th June 2005, 07:13 PM

Sportz. Just looked at today's races. 26 gallops and not a 100 pointer at $8 or more. However there was a $37 winner on 81 points (the bottom) and a $47 one with a 91 ranking. By taking the WORST ranked, in each race, we have 40% POT though I'm not sure what to do with the $47 longshot. Should I be "running" with this result (ie the 40%) or do my own ratings?? Should I bet on tha least fancied,or keep trying to make fancied horses pay?? Would appreciate some guidance.Cheers

Last edited by punter57 : 9th June 2005 at 07:17 PM.
Old 9th June 2005, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punter57
By taking the WORST ranked, in each race, we have 40% POT though I'm not sure what to do with the $47 longshot.

Don't think you're going to worm your way into "The POT Crowd" with little references like this P57. You've said too much and hurt too many people to ever be one of us.

KV