Smartgambler
Pro-Punter

Go Back   OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums > Public Forums > Sports and Gambling
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark all topics as read

To advertise on these
forums, e-mail us.

Old 29th March 2005, 09:05 AM

Cool NRL WRAP- RD 3

ROOSTERS/BRONCOS - Briefly touched on this earlier, the broncs had it won after 2 min. as their intensity was clearly stronger than the chooks in the opening exchanges.Thought firman was dissapointing after he looked as though he could follow up some good form from the previous week. They really need him to be playing well week in and week out because he really is a good young kid that can play, if he struggles the chooks will too.No freddy is a battle for me.

EELS/SHARKS - Also touched on this earlier and wont say anymor , other than both sides.....USELESS.

PANTHERS/DRAGONS - Also touched on this as it was as bad if not worse than the two spastics above,Penrith to definatley struggle and the dragons cant get any worse , so they have to improve, just dont know when, once again both USELESS.

WARRIORS/COWBOYS - 1st of the 4 best games ive seen in a while, the others to follow. The scoreline kept this interesting and so did the warriors with their ability to throw passes out their backsides, but in no uncertain terms were never going to go close to winning that game. Lack of discipline an their bad ways of finishing off their sets coming out of trouble and attacking the opponets line ensured the cowboys were certain of 2 points. The cowboys are top 4 material no risk there and will go undeafeted for about 6-7 weeks if they dont lose another forward through injury, what about the return of luke odonnel- workrate unbelievable for first game since last september.....

MANLY/STORM - Another cracking game with manly getting cash at home.The sea eagles played well enough to win but i think the storm allowed them to play like that, fact being that the eagles also have to finish better ie: 5th tackle options and more inside plays, in saying that , solid win and will improve again on that barring injury, the storm will also hit straight backin the next couple of weeks. The standout was Anthony Watmough.

DOGS/TIGERS - Another balltearer, thought the tigers had blown it , just looked like they were running out of steam with the weeks break last week but thanx to the dogs poor ball control they got home with the field goal. Some of the tries scored in this were oustanding so early in the year and full credit to tim sheens in getting this underated side over the line. Not to sure what to make of the bulldogs performance? Still think they miss Omeley terribly and obviously mason but probably were entitled to win that game strongly........mmmmm are they sliding???? May struggle down there at shark park next week?

SOUTHS/RAIDERS - Once again an awesome game that had it all. I think i said 3-4 weeks ago that jason smith was in the top 3 most SKILLFUL players in the NRL, well ill detract that and say he is in the top 3 most skillfull players i have ever seen. His ability to put people in holes is a joy to watch and he is as tough as he is skillfull. The raiders really got their hands dirty and their opponents were also willing to get theirs dirty which made it an awesome battle with smith the telling factor in the end......

In saying all that i got 2/7 so what do i know....lol
Old 29th March 2005, 07:56 PM

the only game i watched twice this week was the roosters and broncos game.It was the most interesting game. I think the roosters did too much homework on lockyer and saw him as target for the 5th tackle option, which didnt come to any good for them. Lockyer plays an unpredicable game and they dont realise how dangerous this is to them.